World Of Warcraft Playing time ?

dcm1602

CAGiversary!
Been looking for a good excuse to start playing again.

Anyone know where to get a decent deal on game time cards for WoW ?

30, 60 days whatever works

(figured id tack this on here for the hell of it, but if anyone knows any really good deals on a standard regular edition of world of warcraft as well i wouldnt mind seeing those either :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon never discounts the 60 day playing card beyond $.50. I know because I keep it on my wish list. Dunno about other retailers though.

[quote name='Ernest_360']Amazon never discounts the 60 day playing card beyond $.50. I know because I keep it on my wish list. Dunno about other retailers though.[/QUOTE]

I know, which is why I was kinda keeping my fingers crossed for any kind of coupon stacking or bing cash back or something to help get that number lower.

I was greatly disapointed when I found out the 10$ off gamestop order coupons dont work on world of warcraft play time

[quote name='dcm1602']Been looking for a good excuse to start playing again.[/QUOTE]

Don't do it. You kicked your warcraft addiction once already, it's even harder the second time. Go play something else that won't consume your life and slap you with a monthly bill.

Actually it is easier the second time. And the third. And the fourth. You get the craving again but realize how boring and empty the game is since the only things to do are afking in Dalaran, 5 year old bgs, boring instances with mechanics as old as AQ40, and some arena here and there; oh but not too much or you'll fuck your rating. After you return from your first time quitting you usually just quit again in a relatively short time out of pure boredom.

Wait until Cataclysm to reactivate because like all WoW expansions, it will make the game fun again for 1-2 months until becoming another boring piece of shit that each expansion has been. WTB time machine to WoW classic, PST.

I agree... i quit after less than a month. i recommend LOTRO. it is going free to play soon and it's pretty awesome

Oh I was only looking to play for a month or 2 until starcraft 2 comes out lol

Not concerned with getting addicted :p

Just figured id get the alts to 80, catch up with guildys, check out all the new stuff that kinda thing.

bread's done
Back