World of Warcraft recruit a friend.

Majora2010

CAGiversary!
1.) Post or PM an e-mail I can reach you at (so I can send you the link to download the game and get the 10 day trial, I'll also send you the name of my characters/guild/server so we can play together and be friends.)

2.) Play game and enjoy for 10 days free and decide if you want to keep going. If you sign up to pay for a month, they'll give you one free for signing up.

3.) ????

4.) PROFIT!

Here's an FAQ about how it works:
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20588

Basically for doing this I'll be able to get an awesome in game mount. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Heh, I was considering posting about this myself... almost bought a 2nd box/made an account for 2 mounts to get my shaman the mount.

1st time playing WoW, played it last night, pretty fun...gonna jump on a play a bit more...:)

Does only the referrer get the mount (not that I want a zebra mount)? I actually already have the game, but I haven't activated the license. Plus I read about extra XP for both people under the referral.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Does only the referrer get the mount (not that I want a zebra mount)? I actually already have the game, but I haven't activated the license. Plus I read about extra XP for both people under the referral.[/quote]

Seems that the referrer is the one who gets the mount. However, when the Inviter and the Invitee are partied together the Triple XP kicks in so long as both people are present when downing a monster or when turning in a quest (so long as it isn't gray in the Quest Log). It also doesn't consume any Rested XP you have built up at that point, either, so the Triple XP is just another fun bonus.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Does only the referrer get the mount (not that I want a zebra mount)? I actually already have the game, but I haven't activated the license. Plus I read about extra XP for both people under the referral.[/quote]

The only way it will work is if I sent you the referral link though blizzard's system and you accept it that way.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Yeah, I probably shouldn't. I'm supposed to be concentrating on graduating.[/QUOTE]

DOOOOO ITTT

[quote name='magiic']So many lives about to be consumed lol :p[/quote]

So true, like Blizzard needs more subscribers anyway. They already have like 5 billion accounts.

If anyone is *truly* interested let me know.. I've got a bounty of 15 bucks if someone stays long enough once I get my Zhevra mount.

[quote name='magiic']So many lives about to be consumed lol :p[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I saw this promotion the other day. Giving your buddy 1 lvl for every 2 lvls you earn is brilliant. Blizz will devour many souls from this endeavor.

I will not re-roll. I will not re-roll.

Hi All,

Sorry to piggyback, but I didn't want to start a new thread. :p

I have 5 referrals available, if anyone is interested please pm me with your email and I will send you an invite...thanks!

bread's done
Back