World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade

incredibly disappointed with the blood elves... they look too much like night elves. blizard better make it up to me by throwing in furbolgs for alliance (they were allies of the night elves... and i wanna be a bear) and goblins as a neutral race. If no goblins, add dranei (alliance) and some unknown new race from the outlands (an old ally of the orcs?)

also, come on jewelcrafting? that was one of the most obvious new professions on the suggestions forum. And besides, aren't socketed jewels a pretty similar idea to enchanting (dont get rid of the profession, just add something else new)

overall, i am extremely disappointed

Wow how lazy of them to make it blood elves, not like they had to create a new model for it.
I bet the reason they haven't unveiled the other race is because thye are trying to find another model to reuse and still fit in with the story line.
I will probably be old and grey by the time it comes out though so I should stop bitching ;P

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Wow how lazy of them to make it blood elves, not like they had to create a new model for it.
P[/QUOTE]

Blood Elves are also one of the most popular races in the game... they'd be stupid not to capitalize on that. One look at the official message boards shows there are ALWAYS tons of people who wanted to be a Blood Elf.

I just want to know when it is going to come out. If it comes out soon enough, I'll hold off making my warlock and try it out with the blood elves. If not, then I'll go with orc then.

[quote name='Over easy']I just want to know when it is going to come out. If it comes out soon enough, I'll hold off making my warlock and try it out with the blood elves. If not, then I'll go with orc then.[/QUOTE]

The coverage on IGN said "It looks like it should come out before the end of next year." So, yeah, it'll be a while.

[quote name='tcrash247']The coverage on IGN said "It looks like it should come out before the end of next year." So, yeah, it'll be a while.[/QUOTE]

And knowing Blizzard, they will keep pushing it back forever.

What they are probably waiting for is another big MMORPG or expansion to get a release date, and Blizzard will release it at the same time or earlier in order to further destroy another MMORPG. Let's look at their history so far (that I know of):

World of Warcraft gets it's release pushed up, from December, to early November I believe... the week AFTER Everquest 2 launches. WoW really didn't seem to be ready at the time for a launch either, but never the less the date was pushed up. WoW execs went on record of saying "We don't base our time schedules on other MMORPG's" but we'll see how wrong they are.

World of Warcraft's first big patch (I believe the one with the honor system, I could be wrong) drops the first day Matrix Online starts, I believe in March.

World of Warcraft's latest patch, which included a new battleground and a new raid instance, drops the same week Everquest 2's expansion comes out.

I believe that Blizzard does this so they keep the players they have (which is a billion) in their own game, with throwing new stuff at them so they aren't tempted by other MMORPG's. I would be VERY surprised if Blizzard dosen't drop something new next week since City of Villains just came out.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']...I just want World of Starcraft.[/QUOTE]

:drool: Nuking Zerg with a Ghost...

Would probably cost like 2000 mineral per use though and a 3 hour recharge time :lol:

[quote name='Zer0X1999']:drool: Nuking Zerg with a Ghost...

Would probably cost like 2000 mineral per use though and a 3 hour recharge time :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don' get it........ :dunce:

bread's done
Back