Worst B&M Game Retailer 2008

Even though I didn't shop for games at half of these places either just because or because there is none in my location I still vote for Gamestop given how much they have been bastards with trade-in prices and socially.

I would have to go with Gamestop/EB games. The store and all its employees are lazy bunch of idiots who a majority of the time just have no clue wtf they are doing. I just feel sorry for alot those idiots have no idea what its really like to work for a living. They just think they can still work there till there 40s but I tell you nothing more creepy than going into a GS/EB store and this fat balding middle age guy is trying to be hip and cool (Yes I have seen a couple around NYC with these guys working there).

Circuit City. Even if they are going out of business I don't like how they treated the customers, or employees around here.

I never go to kmart as there aren't any close by. But, everytime I go to WalMart, I never see any good deals there! Especially on the newer games, all I have ever seen are old ps2 packs that aren't worth it!

I had to vote KMart. KMart in my area never really have any deals, and have the worst selection of games in their store. It's really not diverse and their customer service there is terrible for me.

Circuit City. They are always out of stock on the good stuff, and the ads they presented were total crap. This is why they are going bye bye.

While I'm almost always inclined to take a swipe against EB/Gamestop when given the opportunity, I've got to say Circuit City. They've long been one of the worst retailers on Earth and while it's unfortunate that so many workers are due to be out of work soon, it really was a wreck of a store... nearly always understaffed, most of the help at my particular area store were no help whatsoever... you either couldn't find one and if you did, they didn't know what the hell they were talking about. Deals were there -- particularly on media like CDs and DVDs (as compared against Best Buy) -- but that's really not enough. Wal Mart is cheap too, but I still can't stand that place either.

Gamestop
customer service. I emailed a comment. the District Mgr basically said there are other Gamestops in the area if I didnt like that one..........

Wal-Mart. The GameStop employees in my city are actually awesome, making the store not that bad (they give me deals that they shouldn't, let me exchange games past return date, accept stacked coupons, etc).

Id originally say Target because they lied to me. But id have to go with Kmart. the whole games section was laid out terribly.

Toys R Us bar none!!! They lie about sales. When it says all video games it means all video games. Not certain ones we select to sell online!!!! Plus their store customer service is horrid also.

bread's done
Back