Worst B&M Game Retailer 2009

Love to Hate them... Hate to shop them.

Gamestop. (More do to corporate doings than anything else... I hate the monopoly on preorders items that they seem to always have... I hate feeling like I'm being punished for preordering elsewhere.)

KMart, worst service ever! Took 20 minutes just to get an employee to help me unlock the cage so i could grab some $5 clearance games... why were they even locked up in the first place?!

GameStop without a doubt. It would help if so many did not have shady employees. There are a few good locations, but even then their pricing and deals are often lacking. In addition, I know a guy who is somewhat slow and has been ripped off at several different locations.

[quote name='chrryslurpeeboi']FYE, deals can not be found there, at all.[/QUOTE]

backstage pass is 10% off of games so its like getting new/used stuff tax free

I wish I could vote for Game Crazy a second time. Ugh.

I don't understand why people are voting GS just because of the gutting new games thing. There's really no way else to advertise what they have. If you don't like it, don't shop there.

I wish Best Buy is on the list. The so-called monthly coupons doesn't apply to sale prices anymore. It's like paying without sale tax.

My TRU has had overpriced games and empty shelves for months, even less than the nearby Sears. At least at GS they have some rarer games in decent shape.

bread's done
Back