Worst nickname your gf/bf has used for you?

I make it clear that I am not a fan of terms of endearment.. being called something would be cute for.. oh, I dunno, three or four minutes, but after that, it gets annoying.

I've had one call me babe a lot, which did really bother me that much. I had another in high school who used to call me Max, which was the same nickname alot of the guys in HS used for me. It wasn't bad necessarily but it was a little awkward at first.

My wife currently calls me Gordo which is Spanish for "fatty". Although I'm not obese in any way. Its more of a lovey dovey thing. I should be more upset, after all I have put on more pounds since we married...:(

We have a woman in our office who called her husband Daddy Kitty on the phone one day, yea we got some mileage out of that

Uh... my girlfriend and I address eachother with first names... Honey is about the only 'pet' name...

My family calls me Bear though... It makes me wish I looked like this bear.

bear%20walken.jpg

r1sen, weren't you the one who had the GF who was going to dump you if you didn't get in shape? If so, how's that working out? My GF calls me honey, sweetie, sweetie pie, sweetheart. I just call her babe...we keep it simple.

One day me and my girlfriend were sitting around playing Def Jam Vendetta FFNY and i commented on what a stupid name "jacob the jeweler" was. Being that my name is Jakob, she started calling me Jeweler to annoy me. She does it to be a smartass though so its not a pet name.

[quote name='freestylenut']My wife currently calls me Gordo which is Spanish for "fatty". Although I'm not obese in any way. Its more of a lovey dovey thing. I should be more upset, after all I have put on more pounds since we married...:([/QUOTE]

My wife calls me the same thing :whistle2:x

[quote name='Squirms']My wife calls me limpy, you know.... cause I can't get it up.[/QUOTE]

yea... thats a healthy marriage...

My girlfriend just calls me baby or love normally, but occasionally I get "druggie"...I like being called druggie because it usually leads to sex afterwards :) . My old girlfriend used to call me sweetie, which got on my nerves, dont know why it just did.

I could never call any of my gfs 'babe'. Not that they weren't but it's just hard to address someone like that in the first person. It's easier when I'm talking about a girl and calling her 'a babe' but doing it directly to a girl sounds awkward to me. I end up using 'hon' 'sexy' 'sweetie' and 'pretty mama'

my girlfriend calls me "my precious" from lord of the rings

inreturn...i started calling her smeagol/golem.

backfired.. cuz she thinks smeagol is cute, and likes being called that.

I call her Slut, Whore, Bitch...

That's usually while we're having sex though. Don't use pet names otherwise, but I'm gonna call her sugarnipples to see what she says. I think I'll say it real loud in public.

[quote name='bil4l']r1sen, weren't you the one who had the GF who was going to dump you if you didn't get in shape? If so, how's that working out? My GF calls me honey, sweetie, sweetie pie, sweetheart. I just call her babe...we keep it simple.[/QUOTE]

Dump is such a strong word, still dieting and working out. Like a dumbass I went to the gym and hurt myself by trying to do to much to soon. Going back tomorow. Going to take it alot slower now. But it's going well between us, sent her a few updated pics and she said I looked good. Thanks for asking.

r1s3n

[quote name='fanskad']I call her Slut, Whore, Bitch...
[/QUOTE]

I for one value my testicle and will not take this approach with my gf...

[quote name='Kayden']I for one value my testicle and will not take this approach with my gf...[/QUOTE]

Only one? Did your gf take the other testicle in a fight or something?

[quote name='jaykrue']Only one? Did your gf take the other testicle in a fight or something?[/QUOTE]

Hehe... no... but that does remind me of a funny story... I was having sex once and one of my testicles started to feel weird... I looked down and tried to feel why, but I could only feel one of them. This got my kinda worried as they were generally in the same space... and I knew it most likely didn't just roll out of my scrotum... Somehow... it wound up ABOVE my penis... I idea how or why... but I put him back and returned to the business at hand.

[quote name='Kayden']I for one value my testicle and will not take this approach with my gf...[/QUOTE]

Heh, with my girlfriend, she would take my testicles if I wasn't a little abusive. She likes the pulling hair, biting, scratching, choking stuff.

The bad words just go along with it.

Start just a little rough, and see if she likes it, you might be surprised.

[quote name='Kayden']Hehe... no... but that does remind me of a funny story... I was having sex once and one of my testicles started to feel weird... I looked down and tried to feel why, but I could only feel one of them. This got my kinda worried as they were generally in the same space... and I knew it most likely didn't just roll out of my scrotum... Somehow... it wound up ABOVE my penis... I idea how or why... but I put him back and returned to the business at hand.[/QUOTE]

Ouch... sounds painful... and a disturbing mental image to boot. :bomb:

[quote name='fanskad']Heh, with my girlfriend, she would take my testicles if I wasn't a little abusive. She likes the pulling hair, biting, scratching, choking stuff.

The bad words just go along with it.

Start just a little rough, and see if she likes it, you might be surprised.[/QUOTE]

No... I know she wont like it... there have been... 'issues' along those lines that I reserve the right to kill certain individuals over should I meet them in public. :evil:

[quote name='jaykrue']Ouch... sounds painful... and a disturbing mental image to boot. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

It didn't hurt... it was just... well... ... very odd.

[quote name='Kayden']It didn't hurt... it was just... well... ... very odd.[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine how it didn't. Man you must've stretched your sack to the limit.

[quote name='jaykrue']I can't imagine how it didn't. Man you must've stretched your sack to the limit.[/QUOTE]

No... my sack was in the same place... hence my confusion and distress.

The testicle moved above my penis INSIDE my body... I didn't think it was possible... but I experienced proof to the contrary.

[quote name='Kayden']No... my sack was in the same place... hence my confusion and distress.

The testicle moved above my penis INSIDE my body... I didn't think it was possible... but I experienced proof to the contrary.[/QUOTE]

DAYAMN, that sounds even more painful than the previous description. Better get your stuff checked out. You might not be able to bring any little Kaydens into the world.

[quote name='jaykrue']DAYAMN, that sounds even more painful than the previous description. Better get your stuff checked out. You might not be able to bring any little Kaydens into the world.[/QUOTE]

Judging my the content of 90% of my posts... would you consider this a bad thing? :lol:

I made up my mind when I was 15 I didn't want kids.

[quote name='Kayden']No... I know she wont like it... there have been... 'issues' along those lines that I reserve the right to kill certain individuals over should I meet them in public. :evil:[/QUOTE]

She's been abused? Then she would probably like it even more. She has to trust you though.

I had a girlfriend who had been beaten by an ex, and she loved the rough stuff. Just no face smacking. She actually liked burning. Not what I was into, but she dug it.

[quote name='Kayden']Judging my the content of 90% of my posts... would you consider this a bad thing? :lol:

I made up my mind when I was 15 I didn't want kids.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm the kinda person who wants to have an option... just in case. I'm not for kids myself currently but that could change. I'm not a prophet so I don't know if I'd ever change my mind about that. As for you not having kids, well, I think that the strongest will survive anyway so it doesn't matter if your kids are messed up. In the long run, they'll be bred out. :lol:

[quote name='fanskad']She's been abused? Then she would probably like it even more. She has to trust you though.

I had a girlfriend who had been beaten by an ex, and she loved the rough stuff. Just no face smacking. She actually liked burning. Not what I was into, but she dug it.[/QUOTE]

I likes me an occasion drip of hot wax but my ex was a freak about it. My place was filled with candles - not to give the place a nice scent - but just so I'd drip the hot wax on her ass. She says it's orgasmic. To me it's only mildly stimulating.

[quote name='jaykrue']I likes me an occasion drip of hot wax but my ex was a freak about it. My place was filled with candles - not to give the place a nice scent - but just so I'd drip the hot wax on her ass. She says it's orgasmic. To me it's only mildly stimulating.[/QUOTE]

I was referring to being burned with paperclips. Heated with a cigarette lighter, and then placed against the skin. Or rubbing alcohol lit on the skin.

She also liked being cut. At first I was against that, thinking "Knives do not belong in the bedroom", but we tried it with a sanitized razor, with neosporin and bandages handy. She loved it.

Side note, kudos! We've turned a thread about pet names into one about deviant sexual behavior.

[quote name='fanskad']I was referring to being burned with paperclips. Heated with a cigarette lighter, and then placed against the skin. Or rubbing alcohol lit on the skin.

She also liked being cut. At first I was against that, thinking "Knives do not belong in the bedroom", but we tried it with a sanitized razor, with neosporin and bandages handy. She loved it.

Side note, kudos! We've turned a thread about pet names into one about deviant sexual behavior.[/QUOTE]

And I thought my ex was a freak in bed :applause:

[quote name='fanskad']She's been abused? Then she would probably like it even more. She has to trust you though.

I had a girlfriend who had been beaten by an ex, and she loved the rough stuff. Just no face smacking. She actually liked burning. Not what I was into, but she dug it.[/QUOTE]

That is the last time you will mention this topic.

[quote name='r1s3n']I've been called baby, babe, dear, sweetheart, baloo, and now Pookie. Pookie is by far the worst of the bunch and I don't have the heart to tell her it sucks. On top of that she's been changing up sometimes now it's Pooksie, or El Pook *shakes head*

So whats the worst nick name you've been called?

r1s3n[/QUOTE]

:lol:

When I saw the topic title the first thing that came to mind was Pookie, funny to see that you feel the same way about the name.

[quote name='Wlogan31']used to call my old g/f sugarnipples every now and then just to get on her nerves lol[/QUOTE]

:lol:

"Bobby, Bobby, Bobby!!!"

My name's Jason.:shock:

[quote name='neocisco']:lol:

"Bobby, Bobby, Bobby!!!"

My name's Jason.:shock:[/QUOTE]

I would get dna tests for all current and any future children. :lol:

There was this old guy that lived across from my dad several years ago. My brother would visit him, hoping to get in his will. Now my brother's name was Jesse, but the guy called him Jeff. He knew his name was Jesse, but he liked to call him Jeff anyway. When he died he left all his money to Jeff...

[quote name='Kayden']That is the last time you will mention this topic.[/QUOTE]

I guess I touched a nerve. I apologize. I figured it was OK to discuss since you brought it up.

We've all been hurt by other people, physically or emotionally. I didn't mean to open an old wound.

Once again, my apologies.

[quote name='fanskad']I guess I touched a nerve. I apologize. I figured it was OK to discuss since you brought it up.

We've all been hurt by other people, physically or emotionally. I didn't mean to open an old wound.

Once again, my apologies.[/QUOTE]

Crap and I was waiting for another Lina/masha type flame war... ah well, I guess I can dream.

I call her hun, sweetie, babe, butthead, ass, furby, Pehesoo (I started calling her that since that is the Korean name they gave her in school), and anything else I want to.

She calls me hun, ass, boobie, and anything else she wants to.

bread's done
Back