Worst text message exchange with a girl, ever.

NamelessMC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was texting my friend back and forth- Short history between me and her. She has a boyfriend, she was having problems with him, we got close, nothing happened. Now we're friends but we have awkward moments from time to time. Tonight she was boring me with one word text responses so I told her, "you're a loser, stop sending me one word text messages unless it's a game". So she sends me a text-
Her - "Clam"
Me - "Chowder"
Her - "Juice"
Me - "Tastes"
Her - "Like"
Me - "The"
Her - "Sonny" (My name)
Me - "Stick?"
Her - "Yes."

My last response to her was - "Two questions - When did you drink clam chowder juice? And how do you know that's what my stick tastes like? The only thing I can say is, I'm never drinking clam chowder juice. That'd be like the movie "Being John Malkovich" but the gay version"

She hasn't responded yet.

Did I own her?

You know, I could go on for years about really horrible text message convos. And I discovered the joys of texting about 6 months ago.

[quote name='Dingleberry']you've obviously never been dumped via text message[/quote]

Well I suppose I should've titled the thread, "My worst text exchange ever".

You win.

[quote name='Gameboy415']I have.

On Christmas Day.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...I'm not big into text messages...but my worst dump was in the car...on the way to a friends house...for pictures....before Prom....about ten seconds before getting a flat tire....which I had never changed before, especially not while wearing a tux.
That was one awkward evening.

The texts in the OP are nothing. The worst possible one you can get from a chick is "I'm late" or "im l8" for you cool kids. And we're not talking about making it on time to dinner :lol:

I was texting my friend back and forth- Short history between me and her. She has a boyfriend, she was having problems with him, we got close, nothing happened. Now we're friends but we have awkward moments from time to time. Tonight she was boring me with one word text responses so I told her, "you're a loser, stop sending me one word text messages unless it's a game". So she sends me a text-
Her - "Clam"
Me - "Chowder"
Her - "Juice"
Me - "Tastes"
Her - "Like"
Me - "The"
Her - "Sonny" (My name)
Me - "Stick?"
Her - "Yes."

My last response to her was - "Two questions - When did you drink clam chowder juice? And how do you know that's what my stick tastes like? The only thing I can say is, I'm never drinking clam chowder juice. That'd be like the movie "Being John Malkovich" but the gay version"

Did I own her?

You know, I could go on for years about really horrible text message convos. And I discovered the joys of texting about 6 months ago.

[quote name='Dingleberry']you've obviously never been dumped via text message[/quote]

Well I suppose I should've titled the thread, "My worst text exchange ever".

You win.

[quote name='Gameboy415']I have.

On Christmas Day.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...I'm not big into text messages...but my worst dump was in the car...on the way to a friends house...for pictures....before Prom....about ten seconds before getting a flat tire....which I had never changed before, especially not while wearing a tux.
That was one awkward evening.

The texts in the OP are nothing. The worst possible one you can get from a chick is "I'm late" or "im l8" for you cool kids. And we're not talking about making it on time to dinner :lol:

Dude, try and get with this bitch, she's toyin with you $$$$a.

When her boyfriend dick slaps her, and she's feelin all emotional and shit, she can say "Oh, i'll just text my friend Sonny, I know he'll be there for me".

Cut the shit $$$$a, be straight up with her and try and turn the conversation more serious.

[quote name='NamelessMC']I was texting my friend back and forth- Short history between me and her. She has a boyfriend, she was having problems with him, we got close, nothing happened. Now we're friends but we have awkward moments from time to time. Tonight she was boring me with one word text responses so I told her, "you're a loser, stop sending me one word text messages unless it's a game". So she sends me a text-
Her - "Clam"
Me - "Chowder"
Her - "Juice"
Me - "Tastes"
Her - "Like"
Me - "The"
Her - "Sonny" (My name)
Me - "Stick?"
Her - "Yes."

Did I own her?[/quote]

My interpretation is that she was bored to begin with...thats why she did the one word response in the beginning. Remember...women are better communicators than men. If she is not communicating with you in a direct manner, she is using you to pass the time...

Sorry if this bursts your bubble....

[quote name='joe2187']I Dont even use none of that $$$$a technology!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nhQ7F8ckYI[/quote]Well i was gonna post my opinion on text messaging, but that pretty much sums it up. Why the hell would you take the time to type something out on a tiny little keypad, when you could call them and just say it?

[quote name='maddfrog']Just keeping thinking about her when you beat off, it's much safer that way ;)

I guess unless you get a beat off blister[/quote]

[quote name='lordwow']What are you guys, 15?[/quote]

I'm 14 and even I don't ask girls out via text message...but the OP did own...

What exactly is the point of this thread ... especially the back story about her and her boyfriend? That has zero relevance in an already irrelevant thread. :lol:

[quote name='Xevious']My interpretation is that she was bored to begin with...thats why she did the one word response in the beginning. Remember...women are better communicators than men. If she is not communicating with you in a direct manner, she is using you to pass the time...

Sorry if this bursts your bubble....[/QUOTE]

Women are direct communicators? When did this happen?

[quote name='NamelessMC']I was texting my friend back and forth- Short history between me and her. She has a boyfriend, she was having problems with him, we got close, nothing happened. Now we're friends but we have awkward moments from time to time. Tonight she was boring me with one word text responses so I told her, "you're a loser, stop sending me one word text messages unless it's a game". So she sends me a text-
Her - "Clam"
Me - "Chowder"
Her - "Juice"
Me - "Tastes"
Her - "Like"
Me - "The"
Her - "Sonny" (My name)
Me - "Stick?"
Her - "Yes."

Did I own her?[/quote]

Every time you respond, you give her power in the relationship. The simplest solution to this problem would've been to ignore her after her first one word text. Then when she inevitably calls to bitch, I would've told her, "Look, I'm your friend but I'm also a busy person. So unless you've got something more important to say other than one word text msgs, don't text me."

Although it may seem like you owned her, the opposite is true. If you'd truly owned her and responded like my suggestion, you'd be posting more interesting stuff than a self-admittedly boring text exchange because, after all, you'd be a busy person.;)

[quote name='javeryh']It's crap like this that makes me glad I was done dating WAY before texting.[/quote]I'm not that far away from this gen (25 now), but I've never understood texting in any way, shape, or form. I have friends that use it all the time and I'm like, "Hey, how about you just CALL them rather than wasting all this time putting in stupid messages on that moronic little keypad?" This thread helps me continue in that train of thought.

Some things I'll just never understand.

I've been dumped via text. - That would be the worst.

I've been asked to eat a girl out via text. - That would be the best.

[quote name='daroga']I'm not that far away from this gen (25 now), but I've never understood texting in any way, shape, or form. I have friends that use it all the time and I'm like, "Hey, how about you just CALL them rather than wasting all this time putting in stupid messages on that moronic little keypad?" This thread helps me continue in that train of thought.

Some things I'll just never understand.[/QUOTE]

Well, strictly speaking for myself, it's easier to multi task by texting and it's easier to say things to someone through texting, especially a lady friend.

Meh...I only using texting if it's something like a simple question or something really stupid. I use it during class a lot, or when I'm in public places because I hate talking on my phone in front of people. I think I have a phobia.

Anywaysssss, the point of my story is that anyone who texts serious thoughts over a text is an idiot.

bread's done
Back