Solar Eclipse
Battle Arena Toshinden Remix
Crypt Killer
Fighting Vipers
Galactic Attack
Bootleg Sampler
Nights Sampler
Nights Christmas Sampler

Of course, the ones that stand out are Dragon Force and Shining Force 3, which go for pretty high. I don't think they are complete (I believe it's manual and games only).

Worth picking up?

About $3 a pop for each game and getting the system free? I would have jumped on that in 3 seconds. Esp if you're getting DF and SF3.

There's a few games in there I'd really like to play again. I'd have no problem dropping a Benji for all that. I'd love to replay Bug Too and Virtual On.

I dont think you need to even haggle. Shining force 3 ive seen go for over 100 on ebay, disc only at 60. 100 is a steal for all this.

A couple years ago I sold my complete copies of Shining Force 3, HotD, Panzer Saga and Magic Knight Rayearth. I still regret that decision but a real life issue popped up and the money was needed.

If it's just going to sit around collecting dust, then it doesn't matter if it is a good deal or not, that is bad. If you plan to flip some or play it a lot, then this is an amazing deal.

Have tons of Sega Saturn games, but don't think I have many of those :(

The system and just one of the games (SF3 or Dragon Force) for $100 is a decent deal. So, yeah, this is a really good deal. A local used game store has a copy of Dragon Force 3 for $80.

If those are disc and manual only then it's a pretty good deal. If they're complete though, then that's a great deal!

bread's done
Back