Worth picking up DQV at MSRP?

chronoserge456

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My local K-Mart has a bunch of old games, and there 2 or 3 copies of DQV which ring up at 39.99. I know it's worth around 50, but is it really that hard to find?

It's pretty rare.

It's worth it to get it at MSRP. It's one of the few games on the DS that is worth getting it at $40.

It is worth it. Since finding them at retail price is a chore as it is, and because they will only continue to get rarer as time goes on and that last bit of stock left goes.

It's more like $55-$60 now, so it is definitely worth it.

Or if you don't want them for yourself, I'm sure there CAGa who are more than willing to pay cost and shipping for it.

Yes, it's worth it. You will never find a new copy for that price and are very likely to pay more for a used on even. I also picked mine up at K Mart last summer.

[quote name='Zaku77']Yes, it's worth it. You will never find a new copy for that price and are very likely to pay more for a used on even. I also picked mine up at K Mart last summer.[/QUOTE]
The amazing part is that I picked up my copy used at GameStop for $34.99 (plus tax). It was 'used' but there was no damage to the box, artwork, or game... and there was no save data. Something didn't add up for it to be marked used.

But yes, $39.99 for it is a great price, given that it goes from $60-65 now. The only time it sells for $40 or less is if someone doesn't know the true value, or if it's an import copy.

yes buy it damn u
finding one in the wild is very rare
this game should be in every ds gamers collection

i would even extra copies and trade them on CAG

just got my second sealed copy and everytime i see a used copy at gamestop i buy too.

same with infinite space and my world my way.

any gamer that doesnt is just stupid and doesnt like money.

its like not playing the lottery when you have a time machine.

(P.S. there was only like 250,000 units made of dq5, not sure on IS or MWMW, but anyways - buy buy buy)

bread's done
Back