WORTH waiting AFTER X-Mas 4 360 Deals?

Slick Pothead92

CAG Veteran
I've been beating around the bush for quite some time since BLACK friday for a good Xbox Deal :bouncy:(preferably the Limited Edition MW2 version). I'm a big fish, and i don't wanna settle for little. These little deals have been interesting (the microsoft bundle with Assassins Creed 2, Dragon age, and the 3 month XBL, the Buy.com deals, the amazong deals going on now, etc.), and i know there are fellow CAG's waiting for some die hard deals. My question is should I wait for after Christmas? :wall: Do you think there will be any good deals, especially considering our economy as a factor? Every industry is in the shitter, including the video game one. Should i wait or just give in now...? i dont want to be a :dunce:

I'm sure like you said with the way the economy is and stores wanting to cash in on people getting gift cards for X-Mas that there will still be deals to be had after the holiday. They might not be as sweet as some are now, but I think you'll still save quite a bit after the holiday.

1. You might not see MW2 Elite after Xmas.
2. I am not sure if you will ever see a better deal than the MS store with $120 worth of games before bing cash back.

I think you probably already missed out on the best deals.

Amazon has jacked the prices back up on a lot of games they are selling.

After Xmas, MS will stop having the bonus games bundled in.

you are bumping for more opinions? go with your gut. companies are offering sweet deals before the beginning of the year to pad their income for financials. I think after the beginning of the year, there will be less incentive for stores to offer good deals on 360's. I would agree with the two above posters.

I have never seen the frenzy price drop on new games as I have in the last 3 months. Between the buy 2 get 2 black friday it has been a bonanza. Just unbelievable. The deals were always used never new. This year killed that.

I think you already missed the cream of the crop in deals. Pre-Black Friday, post-Black Friday and slightly before now there were very good deals around.

there are probably great deals now because many stores want to capture people's spending during holiday season. that is traditionally when people open up their wallets. after christmas is usually a slower time.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']get the tv thing at best buy lol its a good tv, secondly what deal comes with 2 free games? I dont see it[/QUOTE]

Most likely the holiday bundle with Lego Batman and Pure.

bread's done
Back