wOtts Going On...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Marvin Gaye, on the other hand, is a god among men.[/QUOTE]

Truth.

And GB's good, but I still can't decide how I feel about The Odd Couple.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Ugh, Lil' Wayne is so awful.

Why do hipsters love him?[/QUOTE]

From my experience, almost anything that uses the abbreviation "Lil' " is a bad thing.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't even know who these guys being mentioned are. Gnarls Barkley? What kind of name is that? A stupid one, that's FO' SHO'![/QUOTE]

They had this song called "Crazy" last year, which was played on virtually every radio station known to mankind.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Ugh, Lil' Wayne is so awful.

Why do hipsters love him?[/quote]
Stop hatin on Lil' Wayne. :nottalking:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']From my experience, almost anything that uses the abbreviation "Lil' " is a bad thing.

They had this song called "Crazy" last year, which was played on virtually every radio station known to mankind.[/quote]

I only listen to rock stations and NPR.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't even know who these guys being mentioned are. Gnarls Barkley? What kind of name is that? A stupid one, that's FO' SHO'![/quote]

Gnarls Barkley -

20070204_Gnarls_Barkley.jpg

Marvin Gaye -

marvingaye_whatsgoingon.jpg

Lil Wayne -

funny_monkey.jpg

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Pitchfork rides his dick harder than anyone else.[/QUOTE]
They're just trying to be Internet Bold.

[quote name='Brak']They're just trying to be Internet Bold.[/QUOTE]

Probably.

I always see people on last.fm who listen to indie-rock primarily, except for Lil' Wayne who is usually in their top 10.

fuckin' stupid.

:bomb: I still can't intentionally get a strike while bowling.

[quote name='dcfox']How do hell do you lose a 6 star wanted level?[/quote]

There's a video on youtube of a dude going to the airport. There's a place to the right of one of the hangars that apparently the cops can't get to.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Does anyone even watch SNL at this point? How did it get so bad?[/quote]

I still watch it. There are occasionally funny skits but usually not until after the Weekend Update segment.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Does anyone even watch SNL at this point? How did it get so bad?[/quote]

After they opted only to hire Kenan and not Kel, I decided it wasn't worth the time.

She's both That $$$$a and That Dude.

And I think WSB is the only person who watches SNL.

[quote name='Maklershed']:bomb: I still can't intentionally get a strike while bowling.

There's a video on youtube of a dude going to the airport. There's a place to the right of one of the hangars that apparently the cops can't get to.

I still watch it. There are occasionally funny skits but usually not until after the Weekend Update segment.[/quote]

You've got a strong constitution there, boy. I cringe whenever I happen to catch one.

[quote name='Brak']She's both That $$$$a and That Dude.

And I think WSB is the only person who watches SNL.[/QUOTE]

Gettin' Melankton now.

Vampire Rain is absolute trash.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Gettin' Melankton now.[/QUOTE]
Tight~

Vampire Rain is supposed to be a stealth action game but its busted all to hell cause the bad guys always know where you are. So I hear.

[quote name='dcfox']How do hell do you lose a 6 star wanted level?[/QUOTE]

You don't.

[quote name='tiredfornow']what the hell is vampire rain (x360)?

anybody played it?[/QUOTE]

I forgot how crazy you were when you used to buy games.

Now that they're free, you're going to play every piece of shit. :whee:

Where's your avatar, Temp?

Did someone make fun of you for listening to Eminem and you got all butthurt after you couldn't handle the heat in the kitchen, and you shamefully deleted your avatar and sig and stopped posting for a few months?

Oh. Wait. That was someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back