Would any stores buy a CD player (boombox), or do I have to pawn it?

Devin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a Sony brand CD player (I guess you'd call it a "boombox", cuz it aint portable) that I don't want. It doesn't play very well either, and so I want to sell it. Would any store buy it from me with cash, such as The Music Recyclery, FYE, Coconuts, etc. Or do I have to check a directory to find a local pawn shop?

LMK

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']I'm not sure...but I can tell you that you're assured to make more money on eBay, as a pawn shop will probably hand you a $5 bill.[/QUOTE]
True. Boomboxes are a dime a dozen.

[quote name='P0ldy']Boomboxes are a dime a dozen.[/QUOTE]

On ebay unless it's a real expensive one you will not get nothing for it. I mean if you are trying to sell something that cost less then 60 bucks I doubt you will get something for it. I would just give it away to a friend or salvation army. I did before I had a 5 disc changer that had 4.1 but I got tired of its huge bulking mass. So I gave it to my friend.

[quote name='Devin'] It doesn't play very well either
[/QUOTE]

No store is going to buy a cd player which doesn't even work properly. Just give it away. Or try to sell it on Craigslist if you live in/near a city. The shipping to sell it on ebay would kill the deal for anyone considering buying it from you.

bread's done
Back