would the cag wiki trade in values still be in tact

ferzan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
How much money can i get from these games from gamestop?

i want to do it from gamestop because it is right next to me and i want my cash now but if u know a better place please, then put the amount i can get next to the better location

mario kart ds
brain age 2
super mario 64 ds
mario hoops 3 on 3
star fox command
family guy movie for psp
new super mario bros
the legend of zelda phantom hourglass
burnout legends
prince of persia revelations
ratchet and clank size matters
fight night round 3
daxter
grand theft auto vice city stories
wipeout pure
spiderman 2
nba street showdown
metal gear solid portable ops

can some please list individual prices if its not too much trouble . MY GOAL IS TO GET AROUND 50-80 DOLLARS

the reason i want to do is, is because i want a ps2 which will be 50 bux on black friday and kingdom hearts, 1 and 2. also, i want the action replay thing for both of them if available.

You realize that this isn't Gamestop and we don't know the values, right? I still don't understand why people ask for individual values on here.

Just sell them here, that way you'll get your "$50-$80".

mario kart ds
brain age 2
$38 super mario 64 ds
$29 mario hoops 3 on 3
$19 star fox command
$10 family guy movie for psp
$27 new super mario bros
$39 the legend of zelda phantom hourglass
$8 burnout legends
$12 prince of persia revelations
$17 ratchet and clank size matters
$12 fight night round 3
$9 daxter
$21 grand theft auto vice city stories
$18 wipeout pure
$11 spiderman 2
$19 nba street showdown
$1,000,000 metal gear solid portable ops

There's a rating system on these forums, so you won't get scammed on higher rated people. If you are afraid of that, sell them on eBay. Gamestop's a ripoff.

[quote name='freezedried74']
$1,000,000 metal gear solid portable ops[/quote]

Damn Gamestop and their lowball trade in prices.

People will usually pay you on paypal in the trading forums. Their rating system is under the name (like mine) so higher numbers, must trustworthy the trader.

I'd be glad to give you the amount you're looking for for that collection of games. Of course, you should know, if you wait and have patience, you'll probably get a lot more for that collection ;D.

well now i want 110 dollars after doing some more calculations but what do u mean by alot more. all i want is a ps2, kingdom hearts 1 and 2 and action replay for both

When you say "Action Replay for both", I'm assuming you mean those standalone AR discs that have codes specific to each game on them? For what it's worth, you may be able to find a complete, normal AR for the price of those discs, and then you'd have an AR usable with every PS2 game.

i dont understand the concept of action replay for play station 2. is there a version that works for both and where can i get it for the cheapest price. also can someone explain what u meant qerjack. i meant both by games

this is kind of a stupid question but would this list be accurate for these games

mario kart ds
brain age 2
super mario 64 ds
mario hoops 3 on 3
star fox command
family guy movie for psp
burnout legends
prince of persia revelations
ratchet and clank size matters
fight night round 3
daxter
grand theft auto vice city stories
wipeout pure
spiderman 2
nba street showdown
metal gear solid portable ops

[quote name='ferzan']thnx for giving such long non confusing answers and what does in for 2 mean[/quote]

It's like in for 1, but instead, it's for 2.

[quote name='ninja dog']It's like in for 1, but instead, it's for 2.[/quote]

[quote name='SackAttack']I just want to know how it's possible to be lazy enough to type 'u' for 'you' and yet still capitalize the first letter of every word.[/quote]

I'm here for the laughs! :rofl:

[quote name='ferzan']What Does In For Mean. God What Is Up With U People And Common Sense[/quote]
Oh, the ironing.

There's a very, very small chance that the wiki values are still valid. Most, if not all, are considerably lower. The wiki is only updated as often as someone updates it, and it's been FUBAR'd for quite some time. Best thing to do is call whichever store you're looking to trade them to.

Working in your favor is the current Trade 3/4/5 promotion at Gamestop. Trade 5 or more games, get a bonus 30% added to the value (40% if you've got an edge card). If you decide to take the plunge, please come back and post the values for everything.

[quote name='ferzan']What Does In For Mean. God What Is Up With U People And Common Sense[/quote]

well, "mean" is like the same thing as the average of a set of numbers. so in for 1 + in for 2 would be in for 3. the mean of 1 + 2 is 1.5. So it would be like in for 1.5.

Hope that helps.

hey ninja dog, help is a phrase when u actually benefited that person you are trying to respond to with the question he he had asked previously. thanks jjsp but can i really do it over the phone. i mean how would i introduce the topic. oh and sack attack, i had my post all in caps lock but when i posted it changed automatically. why do u care any way

You already fucking posted this in another section. Now you post it again, but in the wrong section... and then you talk about common sense?

[quote name='ferzan']thanks jjsp but can i really do it over the phone. i mean how would i introduce the topic. [/QUOTE]

How do I talk to people? Please help.

if u look closely. this isnt the same post. in this one im comparing trade ins while in the others im asking for amount and sno brawler what the hell are u talking about

[quote name='ferzan']if u look closely. this isnt the same post. in this one im comparing trade ins while in the others im asking for amount and sno brawler what the hell are u talking about[/QUOTE]

You dumbass, we're saying you posted in the wrong section. The section subtitle clearly reads 'FOR POSTING DEALS ONLY'. But you were too stupid to read that, so we're making fun of you.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Thread of the year?[/quote]

only if we get a serious phoenix wright-style meltdown. I think we're about halfway there.

"In for #" [Sarcasm/Insult] - A typical response posted in a "Deals" section thread when there is, in fact, no deal in the original post.

actual prices are below now stop looking foolish

[quote name='ferzan']

mario kart ds 4
brain age 2 2
super mario 64 ds 5
mario hoops 3 on 3 1
star fox command 1
family guy movie for psp .50
burnout legends 2
prince of persia revelations 1
ratchet and clank size matters 7
fight night round 3 4
daxter 2.50
grand theft auto vice city stories 2.50
wipeout pure 1
spiderman 2 .50
nba street showdown .75
metal gear solid portable ops 2[/quote]

[quote name='ferzan']oh and sack attack, i had my post all in caps lock but when i posted it changed automatically.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't really help your case.

HA HA HA! You know, I think these threads are almost more valuable than any actual deal threads! Plus, I saved some money while reading this by not spending money at a store or website!

THANKS OP! THANKS CAG! X-D

[quote name='KurtCobain']In for two. Thanks OP.[/quote][quote name='ferzan']thnx for giving such long non confusing answers and what does in for 2 mean[/quote]it's a joke. in for one is what someone might say when they're going to take advantage of a deal (i'm assuming this was posted in the deal forum instead of the request forum). If it's a particularly good deal you could say "In for two" or if it's a really really cheap deal maybe "In for 4" or whatever. it's someone making fun of you. which is the secondary use of the phrase.

what system is that Fight Night R3 on ?

hm.. for 11 I might buy a clone of game i got bored with. worst case scenario $10 is a decent price for some more sudoku puzzles

bread's done
Back