Would these stack at Gamestop?

imme2007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
So I have 2 $50 off any gamestop item coupons and a b2g1 free coupon. Would these stack in the same transaction? Meaning buy 2 games prices at $55 use coupon on each knocking it down to $5 each and then use b2g1 free coupon get get a additional game free? So I would be getting 3 games for $10 plus tax?

You can't stack two of the same coupons (2 of the $50 off). However you can stack the b2g1 coupon with one of the $50 off.
Thanks,I mean its not really what I wanted but I guess it's better than nothing,I guess it's not to bad paying $65 for 4 newish games

Last edited by a moderator:
That isn't how it works with the BD Code but your using $50 off codes. With the BD Code it drops one game and lets say you use a B2G1 on $54.99 games the one you use the BD code becomes the free game since it is the lowest making them useless.

Edit: Birthday code 20% off the highest value game you purchase used only.

Last edited by a moderator:
That isn't how it works with the BD Code but your using $50 off codes. With the BD Code it drops one game and lets say you use a B2G1 on $54.99 games the one you use the BD code becomes the free game since it is the lowest making them useless.
Ok you lost me talking about BD codes, so are you saying ya or na?

Update: couldn't use any of them together, he simply wouldn't take it

Kind of glad though now that I seen best buy black Friday ad,I ended up getting evil within for $5, traded to best buy for $44 and will use that on black Friday to get 2 games, mite buy another copy of evil within with the other coupon and trade it as well

bread's done
Back