Would this microphone work with the PS3?

as a Microphone it probably would but you won't likely get game sound through it just voice from what I've read

I saw this when looking for a cheap option to try a headset vs. earphone

I don't know if this works but a super cheap thing to try if you have a PC headset already (one with two 3.5mm)

It is an External USB Sound Card Adapter (Amazon Link)

316qeg3p70L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Romis']as a Microphone it probably would but you won't likely get game sound through it just voice from what I've read

I saw this when looking for a cheap option to try a headset vs. earphone

I don't know if this works but a super cheap thing to try if you have a PC headset already (one with two 3.5mm)

It is an External USB Sound Card Adapter (Amazon Link)

316qeg3p70L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
[/QUOTE]
In that card adapter you put up, is the sound quality good? Because at the same I want an average microphone that has good audio.

I have no idea but for $2.51 and if I already had a headset for my PC I'd give it a try
sorry I can't give you more details, just was trying to clue in to a Inexpensive way to possibly get something

I use a Turtle Beach DSS with a pair of Audio Technica ATH-A700 {they're audio headphones so I don't use a mic right now} I did just get a pair of the new PS3 Wireless Headphones but not tried them yet

Now i play game still with Bell Shaped 2-in-1 300K Pixel USB Webcam + USB Powered Speaker System,so i want to know your result,if possible i want also try it.

I just received them right now I can confirm it works 100%! The audio quality is amazing compared to the bluetooth the PS3 has.

I can also confirm that it will work, I ordered one of these to use to add a microphone to my setup
I use the Turtle Beach DSS Mix Amp, and Audio Technica AH-700's but didn't have a mic until I got this to use a 2.5mm clip on Microphone, It worked great

it will also work a sandard pc headset that has 2.5mm plugs

bread's done
Back