Would this work with Gamestop?

jdktech2010

CAGiversary!
They have the +50% credit when trading in towards a used game offer right now. Would this work?

Trade in Black Ops for 25 dollars (37.50 after promotion) for like a 1.99 2007 sports title and get the rest on gift card? I would maybe try to return the 1.99 to get 2 bucks back but I was gonna trade in BO to amazon but the case got busted up so Gamestop is it (assuming they take games with busted cases)

Just buy something with the credit and then return it later. Here is what happened to me...

I traded in game A for $34.xx or something after the 50% promo.

Bought game B (used) $19.99

and game C (new) $59.99

My total came to...idk whatever...doesn't matter. I paid with all the credit they gave me and then the rest in cash. After a couple days, I decided I did not want game C (the new one...I didnt open it either) and so I just decided to bring both the games back. They ended up giving me all cash back. I didn't do this intentionally (I would have been happy with credit) but just felt like this experience might help you out.

It did help....I figured they would do this but just in case they refuse the return (I returned Gears of War 2 about 2 weeks ago) I'll buy a cheap used game

Now I've just got to decide if I'm ready to get let COD go.....it's a game that annoys me to no end most times but right when I'm ready to trade it in, it pulls me back in with a legitimate game with no hit detection issues, commando knifes or bs deaths.

Anyone regret trading it in yet? lol

I would have Reach and BC2 as my shooters until KZ3, Bulletstorm, etc.

I don't consider it to be one of those "must keep" titles. If you're worried about getting top value for it, then go for it. You can always re-buy it used later on down the line and either a) keep it or b) return it within 7 days if you decide you hate it still. I personally love Reach and think COD is decent. I really haven't played a ton of COD though since World at War.

bread's done
Back