Would you supoort a ban of fat people in America?

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']Did half this thread just disappear recently?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. Are you thinking of the face veil thread?

Against.
1) I am fat and cannot vote against myself
2) Ban smokers first, fuckers always ruin a nice afternoon.

Edit

I have to add one more bit. What is up with people on the vs. making threads like this. I understand a dislike for obese people, but a thread like this and the veil one are just trying to stir the pot. If a person really supports either than there is something wrong with that person. Ban fat people? Hell it would be better to make it against the law to eat while driving, a habit that accounts for more car crashes than phoning while driving (a habit shared by more than just the fatties, I see skinny pricks drinking coffee all the time while driving). The impact of the obese and those who wear veils compared to people who drink (from accidents and other idiotic things done by inebriated people) and smokers is nothing. I understand most (I hope) of the responses have not been serious, but I see this line of thinking as a bad remainder Richard Carmona's use of 9/11 to speak against obesity in the public as well as the military and establishment of the governments first anti obesity campaign. I don't know, I still find it weird that obesity is now a civic duty thrust onto all americans rather than a private health problem.

Don't mean to troll of be over ranty, but this need for people today to regulate the weight of others flies in the face of personal choice. It hearkens back to the days of world war 2 anti propaganda campaigns that advocated not eating like a Nazi.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cindersphere']
2) Ban smokers first, fuckers always ruin a nice afternoon.[/QUOTE]

This. At least Fatty McFattingtons don't affect my health other than getting stuck in exits during fires.

[quote name='Msut77']I laughed at the "lately" part, being going on a while now.[/QUOTE]

coming from an obvious fatty and a fatty lover, this comment bears no weight in this discussion.

[quote name='cindersphere']

I have to add one more bit. What is up with people on the vs. making threads like this. [/QUOTE]

Well, with all of the other threads that go from either completely stupid to filled with uninspiring hate, I felt I'd spin one off of a post in a different thread, and see how well people could detect sarcasm. Apparently, not very well.

[quote name='georox']Well, with all of the other threads that go from either completely stupid to filled with uninspiring hate, I felt I'd spin one off of a post in a different thread, and see how well people could detect sarcasm. Apparently, not very well.[/QUOTE]

Plus this was much more entertaining than most of the threads in the vs. forum.

[quote name='Clak']I'm pretty sure I had a post in here. The shrike strike again?[/QUOTE]

Well it looks like everything that cornflake dude said was deleted, so probably any quotes of it were deleted too.

Mine was about getting him and bud together, not even a quote. Gotta love the moderation here.

Fat people can be fat. But they don't get special privileges. No more god damn handicapped placards for them. That's bullshit. They need to exercise so they should park and hoof it like us normies.

[quote name='georox']Well, with all of the other threads that go from either completely stupid to filled with uninspiring hate, I felt I'd spin one off of a post in a different thread, and see how well people could detect sarcasm. Apparently, not very well.[/QUOTE]
I understood your sarcasm, just venting. Still, the other thread with budsmoka irked me and I just decided to rant in this thread.

I agree the government should put every single person in the US on a diet that they think will make us all healthy, and that will lower health insurance costs! happiness for everyone! sad for my love of calzones...

Actually I think they should develop some type of goop that has all the required nutrients we need, like the stuff from the matrix and then just ban all food!

[quote name='Magehart']Fat people can be fat. But they don't get special privileges. No more god damn handicapped placards for them. That's bullshit. They need to exercise so they should park and hoof it like us normies.[/QUOTE]

Special parking spots for fatties in the back of the lot?

I love it.

[quote name='Knoell']I agree the government should put every single person in the US on a diet that they think will make us all healthy, and that will lower health insurance costs! happiness for everyone! sad for my love of calzones...

Actually I think they should develop some type of goop that has all the required nutrients we need, like the stuff from the matrix and then just ban all food![/QUOTE]
Two birds, one stone.

soylent_green-749218.gif

[quote name='Squall835']Are you taking over for Rex_Banner, georox?[/QUOTE]

I'm just trying to see if people catch on to how stupid/bastardly everyone in this subsection of forum has been the last month or so. It's degrading at alarming speeds... apparently people aren't noticing and are taking this seriously though... well, some are, anyways.

[quote name='Knoell']I agree the government should put every single person in the US on a diet that they think will make us all healthy, and that will lower health insurance costs! happiness for everyone! sad for my love of calzones...

Actually I think they should develop some type of goop that has all the required nutrients we need, like the stuff from the matrix and then just ban all food![/QUOTE]
Soylent Green for the people, by the people, of the people.

Fat people should be allowed to do whatever they want and get whatever priveleges on the condition that there be a televised fat people olympics every year.

bread's done
Back