Would you trade with this kid?

didnt he know he could've just aimed the gun at the other kid and/or shot him with it and got the xbox for free?

How did the kid even get to this conclusion?

"Hmm... I want an Xbox, but I have no money. Maybe if I do a summer job... no, that takes work. Maybe I could get some of my CD and Yugioh cards to sell... no, that's no good... what if I got mommy's credit card out of her purse while she's in the shower? No, not that either... I know! I'm gonna break into grandad's house and steal a gun to trade for one! It's foolproof!"

UGH...

I knew the xbox was the devil's system. If the xbox was never made, this trade couldn't have happened! BURN THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY!

[quote name='Kayden']I knew the xbox was the devil's system. If the xbox was never made, this trade couldn't have happened! BURN THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY![/QUOTE]

*in the process of torching EA games main building* uhhhh right DOWN WITH THE GAMING INDUSTRY...lemme just finish up here ok.

"Umm, this doesn't look like a light gun..." I see this as another case of natural selection miraculously averted.

Police spokeswoman Janet Johnson stressed that the gun never made it to school and that the boy made no threats.
Because the school district has a zero-tolerance policy against weapons and because the gun could have been taken to school, the boy who offered the trade has been suspended. He will remain on suspension pending a hearing that will be held within a week, Arensman said.

Ok, so the kid was nowhere near the school, threatend nobody, and still gets suspended. I mean don't get me wrong the kid is a bit special, but this seems silly.

[quote name='Blustrk98']"Umm, this doesn't look like a light gun..." I see this as another case of natural selection miraculously averted.[/QUOTE]

for some reason, i cant stop laughing at this :D

About two weeks ago, his grandson had taken a ladder around to Sharon's bedroom window.

Sharon said he keeps his bedroom door locked from the inside and stored the unloaded pistol, out of sight, in the top rear of his closet. He kept the ammunition separately, in a nightstand.

But without Sharon knowing, he said, his grandson pried open the window from the outside, took the gun and loaded it with five bullets, then hid it in the garage.

Yet they're still charging with the grandfather with improperly storing a firearm.

Also why didn't the second kid just say no, when he was offered a gun for his xbox? Seems like it would have put a stop to the whole thing in the first place.

Damn, that's one determined little kid. I gotta give it to him, he went to some lengths to get that gun. I'm just wondering how he knew the gun was his in his grandfather's drawer or where ever it was.

[quote name='dcfox']Yet they're still charging with the grandfather with improperly storing a firearm.

Also why didn't the second kid just say no, when he was offered a gun for his xbox? Seems like it would have put a stop to the whole thing in the first place.[/QUOTE]

might have had a grudge with the kid, wanted to get revenge

i find it funny that the kid who was offered the gun seemed like the victim, if you forget the previous thought, the kid probably figured he would have been the one doing the shooting

[quote name='dcfox']Yet they're still charging with the grandfather with improperly storing a firearm.

Also why didn't the second kid just say no, when he was offered a gun for his xbox? Seems like it would have put a stop to the whole thing in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, especially if he was going to tell his mother about it. I mean what did he think she was going to say, "Yeah, go for it Billy."

Had the kid shot at the kid with an XBox, the kid with an XBox could've used the XBox as a shield.. since it's bulletproof and all.

[quote name='XboxMaster']Damn, that's one determined little kid. I gotta give it to him, he went to some lengths to get that gun. I'm just wondering how he knew the gun was his in his grandfather's drawer or where ever it was.[/QUOTE]

I believe the more pressing question is: how did he know how to load it? :whistle2:#

bread's done
Back