WoW 14 Day Free Trial in Maxim (Dec 05)

orochi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
Searched and didn't find a post on this so here it goes. There's a free 14 day trial to World of Warcraft in the December 05 issue of Maxim. There's a CD and on the back of the insert, there's a trial code. The downside is that it requires a CC to stop you from stealing the code out of every issue and play for months on end.

lol, im sitting here looking at the page its in. I was thinking to myself what an ingenious idea it was to put the disc in these magazines. Free 2 weeks then in rolls the brinks truck.

tempting. i already have a huge backlog of games and xmas is coming up so more to play. I'll have to resist. The last thing i want to do is get addicting to a MMORPG

If anyone wants a trial for any reason (and so I don't get tempted by checking it out) here's my code:

GRW78Z-ZY8T-8D9RYX-NWC9-FB9NWR

[quote name='trunks982']whos on the cover?[/QUOTE]

i think its cindy crawford..it says SEXY CINDY on the cover, got mine in the mail yesterday :)

[quote name='Sway']If anyone wants a trial for any reason (and so I don't get tempted by checking it out) here's my code:

GRW78Z-ZY8T-8D9RYX-NWC9-FB9NWR[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton! I used the code.

[quote name='Jeoff']Nope Cindy Sheehan :p[/QUOTE]

Haha, my system seems to be a little on the old side to be playing WoW, might give it a shot once I hand over my CC info.

My credit card number is 3917 9146 6183 4640.

Oh wait we're not supposed to post that?! We're posting WoW free trial codes?!!?!?!? DAMMIT!!

Nobody use that please :( :cry:

[quote name='psiufoxx2']My credit card number is 3917 9146 6183 4640.

Oh wait we're not supposed to post that?! We're posting WoW free trial codes?!!?!?!? DAMMIT!!

Nobody use that please :( :cry:[/QUOTE]

THANKS, USED IT!!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How do you guys not know who's on the cover!? Are you guys getting Maxim for the articles only!?[/QUOTE]

im asking cause i didnt get that issue yet. at least i got my Mila Kunis Stuff mag.

It's not like that game needs the customer base that Maxim is aiming at. I wish they would give out free trials in The Wall Street Journal or Forbes. It's verging on intolerable already. The game itself is fun, it's most of the people who play it that ruin it for me.

You only have to be a Fileplanet subscriber for the 14 day sub, there's a 10 day one there as well for us reular old cheap asses. I'm currently on that while I wait for my $30 copy to come from Gamestop.

[quote name='Import']I already have WOW but oddly my Maxim didn't have it in inside. :|[/QUOTE]

mine didn't either. I got a free subscription so that might be the reason why.

[quote name='triforcer']does this mean you dont have to buy the software if you decide to continue after the 14 days?[/QUOTE]
you still need to buy the full version

[quote name='CaseyRyback']mine didn't either. I got a free subscription so that might be the reason why.[/QUOTE]

I got a free two year subscription and mine had it.

AFAIK, my subscription copy didnt have one either... And my knowledge of WoW goes as far as Leeroy Jenkins... Never seen it or heard anything about it other than that vid of him :lol:

I have a free two year sub and I got it...although its not a cd its a DVD and I don't have a dvd drive. So haven't used it. My brother is going to though.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']My credit card number is 3917 9146 6183 4640.

Nobody use that please :( :cry:[/QUOTE]

do they accept american express? cuz that's an american express number

So i got my mag, got the code and it says use enclosed DVD. I check where the DVD should be and nothing. Its sealed so I know no one stole it but I think someone forgot to include it in.

bread's done
Back