WoW Battlechest

dhelor

CAGiversary!
Just started the 10-day trial a couple days ago and I think it's hooked me. Looking to get the Battle Chest for hopefully under $30 if possible, if not cheaper.

[quote name='tarouza']the battlechest comes with strategy guides also i think so he might want those if he has never played WOW before[/QUOTE]

It's not really about the strategy guides, you can find those all over the place online. And it's not like this is my first time playing an MMO, either. It's more about my anal need to have a physical copy, as I'm not really keen on the whole "digital distribution" thing. That and I'm pretty sure I can find it cheaper on sale somewhere than by buying through Blizzard. :D

I checked all the usual sites and the going price appears to be $39.99. Even eBay is around those prices.

Might have to just bite the bullet and pay it, or buy WoW and the expansion separately.

I bought them seperatly, and I got WoW from a trade on here, and I bought BC from BB for 29.99. It can be found cheaper on eBay or even on Buy.com with GCO. Also, I wanted the Battlechest guides, which I found both of them in a lot for $5.99 shipped. The guy had like 20 copies and it was a BIN price.

you can get a wow dvd for like 1.99.. ive seen them it hot topic. they have 'trial discs' they are really just the whole game. i think ive seen them at wal-mart too.

[quote name='yukine']Maybe try to price match it? I don't know.[/QUOTE]

Price match it where, though? We don't have any of the big game stores here, they're all in the next county. All we have here that would/might carry it are Walmart (which I refuse to go to after the way they treated me as an employee), Fred Meyer's (I don't think they do price-matching), and Staple's (another place I won't go to after the way they treated me as a job applicant).

Congratulations on being hooked. I play Horde on Laughing Skull US if you need a friend.
Newegg has it the cheapest I can find.
If you sign up with sendearnings (my referral link in signature, of course :D) they'll give you .5% back on what you buy from Newegg.
If you are interested and need help lemme know.
(Fishing for referrals, woot)

bread's done
Back