WoW BC beta key avaliable from eb/gs?

Wolfgame

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've caught wind of a rumor that im hopeing some eb/gs employees may be able to shed some light on, as far as I understand it, as a promo offer if you reserve TBC collectors edition you get a beta key included. I reserved before I heard about this and called up my local store today but they weren't aware of any specific offer like that. maybe someone can get to the bottom of this.

[quote name='Wolfgame']I've caught wind of a rumor that im hopeing some eb/gs employees may be able to shed some light on, as far as I understand it, as a promo offer if you reserve TBC collectors edition you get a beta key included. I reserved before I heard about this and called up my local store today but they weren't aware of any specific offer like that. maybe someone can get to the bottom of this.[/quote]

Unless they just announced it today, then no, it isn't true. One of the guys that came into my work is in the beta and its because he is a friend of one of the developer's family members. I've heard it is pretty much exclusive to them, although they may let others in as well.

bread's done
Back