Wow, blowout, make me offers and take this junk

edit: NM, didn't realize I had posted in your thread before :) Still interested if you find anything... so... bump

Thanks! This is being used on more than this forum. I just see no reason not to put it up on CAG as well.

I also print this off and sell them to people in my area. It'd be waaay too hard to keep seperate lists.

[quote name='tgk2044']have the nintendo games come and gone? or have you just not updated with them yet?[/QUOTE]

Which games are you referring to? My original NES games? They're not updated yet, still have them in my closet.. :(

Sure man, I dunno when that'll be, however I did clean my closet out and put them towards the front where they're easy to access..

I have AW:DS for trade, I'm interested in Mega Man Anniv Collection and Sonic Mega Collection. I do realize that together they are worth more than AW:DS, and I wouldn't do AW:DS for just one of them, so could you check my list or name a cash amount to add in?

Stay online for a few minutes--let's work something out.

Will you ship first since you don't have any feedback yet?

No offense, but I had to do it when I started too =)

-Adam

I clicked your Tradelist--nothing happens. Right clicked tried to open in a new window, nothing

Tried to save as, it dinged, but nothing happened..heh. When I run my mouse over it it says it's in C:\Documents and Settings/Compaq Owner etc.

You must own a Compaq :p

-Adam

Not looking for very much in trade besides a few DS games or maybe Rainbow Six Lockdown. If you don't like the price I have listed, PM me an offer!

I didn't forget about you either, I just haven't had the time to get into my closet and open up those boxes. I will PM you when I see what I have in there =)

Remade trade list COMPLETELY.

Every game I own is up. If the price is too high its because I'm currently playing it or actually want to keep it. I obviously will accept any price listed!

cml for mp6, if not, i offer 30 dollars which is much lower than the price you have listed, but it wouldn't be practical to pay more when looking at other outlets.

Hey... I'm here to bug you again :p

CML for Rumble Roses and/or Wild Arms 3

And you wouldn't have a GC memory card 251 or higher you're getting rid of... would you? (Any brand will do)...

XBOX
$5.00 Xbox Games: (Buy 4 get $1.00 off, Buy 5 get $2.00 off, Buy 6 get $3.00 off)
NBA 2K3

Xbox Games: (randomly priced)
WWE Raw 2-$9

nope. this is my first time on the trading scene, but you've got me thinking about it. i'll see about putting one together later tonight.

bread's done
Back