Wow, Company of Heroes 24.90 at GoGamer

[quote name='apple master']I rather get quake 4 for 8 bucks :)[/QUOTE]

fixed heh. Quake 4 is one of the most fun games i've ever played, you'd be an idiot to not pick it up for such a low price. the Single player is intense and lovely.

Best Buy had this for $20 long ago, maybe a couple months after it came out. This is the closest I've seen it to that since then.

[quote name='whitereflection']It was $20 on Black Friday. I didn't really want it then, and I still don't now.[/quote]

Might have been, but this was a normal weekly ad I'm talking about.

[quote name='Boba Rhett']Woah, they have Psychonauts for 4.90 too![/quote]

I couldn't play it on the computer at all... and not because my computer is bad, i Just don't like the computer version

I am jumping on the quake 4 though

[quote name='chodax']Mmmm, I'm tempted to pick this up, but I think CoH will drop to 19.99 everywhere once the expansion comes out[/quote] You might be right, but either way AFAIK there isn't even a release date for the expansion yet. Might as well enjoy the game now.

[quote name='dack']What are the shipping rates like on gogamer?[/quote]
Pretty good. They have shipping as cheap as 3 dollars, I believe, and all the rates are good for upto 2 games.

[quote name='feek']
Pretty good. They have shipping as cheap as 3 dollars, I believe, and all the rates are good for upto 2 games.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Gogamer's a great place to buy from. :)

I've bought from them more times than I can probably count, heh.

bread's done
Back