Wow do I have a story for you...

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Okay so today the Chargers beat the Colts in the playoffs and I was insanely happy. After the game I decided to go to Gamestop and Gamecrazy to compare trade in values in preparation for my 360 purchase. I went to Gamestop where the woman who looked like she was on a three day cocaine and alcohol binge told me (from memory) all the trade in prices of my games and systems (all the game values were wrong). I then went to Gamecrazy where I took their totals and added them up, however the grand total was less than Gamestop's so I went back to GS. After adding up my stuff it was about $60 and then I handed her the %30 coupon. They scanned it...didn't work... then she went on to try and convince me that the computer gives you whatever deal is 'best' so since the computer didn't scan the %30 coupon means the %20 trade in bonus they had was better. So I said screw this noise, I'm going back to Gamecrazy. Went to Gamecrazy and the clerk there (different one) told me my Xbox was 'popped'. Now I, honest to god, had no fucking idea what that meant (turns out it's when a Xbox is unscrewed from the bottom), so she wouldn't take it in. I was so pissed by this time I decided to go to one last Gamecrazy where I managed to traded everything in without a hassle, AND for telling the truth about it apparently being 'popped' the clerk matched the %30 trade in bonus from Gamestop. God I fucking hate stupid video game store employees.

Ok sorry for the rant but I HAVE to get it out. THANKS CAG'S =)

haha, my Wii for a penny story is better than this :)

and I shit you not :)

Noobs, no pm's please :)

scan0002.jpg

Being a Chargers fan, I'll forgive you for this post. But you should really work on your unique approach to punctuation and grammar.

[quote name='ITDEFX']haha, my Wii for a penny story is better than this :)

and I shit you not :)

Noobs, no pm's please :)

scan0002.jpg
[/quote]

tell the story then

[quote name='Malik112099']tell the story then[/QUOTE]

Someday I will tell it...but a picture is worth 1000 words :) oh and btw those noobs/fw/sd people who try to PM this somewhere else, good luck..cause it says Manager Discretion. No one is gonna PM that! :p

[quote name='btw1217']Did you fellate the manager?[/quote]

He'd have to do more than that to get it for a nickel.

I really wanna know how that happened >.>

[quote name='ITDEFX']Someday I will tell it...but a picture is worth 1000 words :) oh and btw those noobs/fw/sd people who try to PM this somewhere else, good luck..cause it says Manager Discretion. No one is gonna PM that! :p[/quote]

the story is better than a shitty scan that could be a shop job

[quote name='Malik112099']the story is better than a shitty scan that could be a shop job[/QUOTE]

whatever... that's why I am not going to waste my time telling it now cause assclowns like yourself will say "IT'S A FAKE!!!!" ... now why would I waste my time "Shop'n" it? I am not including the barcode, or the other ID numbers...so STFU.

[quote name='ITDEFX']whatever... that's why I am not going to waste my time telling it now cause assclowns like yourself will say "IT'S A FAKE!!!!" ... now why would I waste my time "Shop'n" it? I am not including the barcode, or the other ID numbers...so STFU.[/quote]

This is cheapassgamer and you got something for extremely cheap. Instead of telling us the story of your cheap purchase you scan the receipt as a tease then tell people not to PM you.

You, sir, are the assclown.

[quote name='Malik112099']This is cheapassgamer and you got something for extremely cheap. Instead of telling us the story of your cheap purchase you scan the receipt as a tease then tell people not to PM you.

You, sir, are the assclown.[/QUOTE]

Nah your the assclown for thinking it was shopped.. how stupid are you?

[quote name='ITDEFX']Nah your the assclown for thinking it was shopped.. how stupid are you?[/quote]

- Don't ask how stupid someone is if you can't use the correct spelling of "you're."

- A random idiot posts the worst scan in the history of scanners of a receipt from a Wii purchase in which he gets $350 worth of shit for a nickel and then refuses to tell the story even though he has nothing better to do and I'm the assclown for questioning it?

- Un-fucking-believable

[quote name='Malik112099']This is cheapassgamer and you got something for extremely cheap. Instead of telling us the story of your cheap purchase you scan the receipt as a tease then tell people not to PM you.

You, sir, are the assclown.[/quote]

:applause:

ITDEFX is such an attention whore.

ITDEFX, don't you have some students you should be boring (when you're not at home sick that is)

bread's done
Back