Wow, I'm wasted for the first time and its awesome

[quote name='Scorch']You're not wasted if you have perfect grammar and punctuation. Minus the "it's".[/QUOTE]
Well i dont give a fucking nut what you have to say

I really don't think being wasted is awsome. You have to get wasted at one point so you know your limit, but awsome is not the word that comes to mind when I think wasted. You (I do) turn into a man whore and are an annoying ass who won't shut up and then randomly pass out feeling like a piece of shit in the morning, mentally and physically. So, no, it is not awsome, IMO.

Is laughing nonstop by yourself a sign of being drunk even if you can still walk straight? This happened after I had four cans of Miller Lite back to back during a one hour period

[quote name='Scorch']You're not wasted if you have perfect grammar and punctuation. Minus the "it's".[/QUOTE]
well i took me like 3 or so minutes to get it rright ;)

[quote name='6669']Welcome to the darkside. I'm wasted every weekend (including now), but I just announce it in the OTT ;)[/quote]

Aww so you might look like this?

barfew3.jpg

[quote name='Pookymeister']Aww so you might look like this?

barfew3.jpg
[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
No, I felt like that on Thursday. I got plastered that night and said some things I shouldn't have in the CAG Chat room. I only had a few tonight.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Being wasted sucks.

Being high is awesome though.[/QUOTE]

No. Being drunk makes you happy. Being high just makes you happier.

Bad grammer when posting drunk is just being a drama queen. I've been shitfaced and still managed to find the backspace key, even if it is every other keystroke. Hell, I'm drunk right now! Boy do I feel important!

Don't you have better things to do other than posting on a message board? Such as the two girls. I'd think a better thread would be titled, "I got wasted last night and slept with 2 girls". Just my $.02

[quote name='jm2u']Bad grammer when posting drunk is just being a drama queen. I've been shitfaced and still managed to find the backspace key, even if it is every other keystroke. Hell, I'm drunk right now! Boy do I feel important![/QUOTE]

*Grammar

Ah, I remember my first time getting wasted. Two forties, a can of beer, and some other shit. Also, I got high for the first time that night! I much prefer weed to alcohol though. Congratulations, this is a landmark in your life.

Isn't this your third semester of college? And you're just now a first timer? ;) :p

First time I got drunk was when I was ... I think 16. I just got hammered off of shots of vodka. Man that was a rough morning...

If I drink hard liquor the ensuing day is always painful and agonizing. Busch Light (price, folks -- price) for the win!

Well, here I am at 2:45 in the afternoon with a splitting headache, and no memory of making this thread. I guess I should fill ya in on a couple of things... Umm.. unfortunelty, I did drink hard liquor, Capitan Morgan to be exact. I don't have any idea why I wrote the thing about those two girls being over. I suppose it was me "trying to be cool", or whatever. And lastly this isnt my first time drinking, but it was my first time binge drinking to get drunk... But anyways, thank God for Ginger Ale!

[quote name='thehuskerfan']Well, here I am at 2:45 in the afternoon with a splitting headache, and no memory of making this thread.[/quote]
I called it :lol:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']what u sneak some of grandpa's cough medicine? Looks like you are a big girl now and wont need that training bra Sally[/QUOTE]
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

[quote name='thehuskerfan']What the fuck is that supposed to mean?[/QUOTE]

it means how are old and who cares, if you are like 12 and are wasted you are an idiot, and if you are 18-21 who really cares, welcome to the real world

[quote name='PhrostByte']Just wait till you get your first line of heroin in ya... SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM OHHH YEAHHHHH![/quote]
And then you start dressing up like this guy
sjwy4.jpg

And that's when your friends tell you that you have a problem. :)

[quote name='DV8']Don't you have better things to do other than posting on a message board? Such as the two girls. I'd think a better thread would be titled, "I got wasted last night and slept with 2 girls". Just my $.02[/quote]He wants to impress them by showing his post count on CAG.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']You're "wasted", and the best thing you could think of doing is posting on CAG? I take it you were drinking alone.[/QUOTE]
No, actually I had a group of friends over and I was their monkey for the night. I guess they had enough of me acting like a dumbass and left, then I don't remember what happened after that.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Being wasted sucks.

Being high is awesome though.[/QUOTE]
Haha so much fanboyism on this site

Nintendo vs. Sony
Sony vs. Microsoft
Doobies vs. Booze

[quote name='thehuskerfan']Man i had two girls at my place tonight and i should have acted dammit[/quote]

No, because I'm guessing in your situation it would've been considered either:

A. Incest

B. Beastiality

C. Both

Although, really, you haven't been truly wasted until you knock some girl up.

bread's done
Back