Wow. Just Watch this. Please

I'd always wanted to see that scene. Jesus, thats was campy as all hell! Even though I don't care for Jackie Chan movies, but I've actually wanted to see City Hunter

Yeah, I remember seeing this movie a long time ago... it's both the height and lowest point of Jackie Chan's career.

Holy shit that's awesome! I never knew that scene existed. If only the Street Fighter movie was as cool as that ;)

Man, just hearing those various background themes makes me want to go download the game right now, even though I own it about 10 different times now, and I know i'm just going to get my ass kicked online.

[quote name='Scahom1']Holy shit that's awesome! I never knew that scene existed. If only the Street Fighter movie was as cool as that ;)
[/quote]

Watch Future Cops where you can see Dhalsim kicking E-honda in the nuts over and over again.

Of course its from Wong Jing so the film does suck but if your a hardcore Street Fighter fan, its fun to watch once.

I have this flick on import LD--I actually love it, but maybe more because of Joey Wong and Chingmy Yau . :p Jackie and Chingmy's dancing sequence with the pistol is classic.

bread's done
Back