Wow never order pizza from pizza hut on weds (or whenever your buffet night is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
so we went to pizza hut tonight and ordered 2 pan taco pizzas.. went out and picked them up and the pizza was paper thin....

was told

Due to weds night is pizza all you can eat buffet night they only make one type of pizzas on weds ..

the meat on it was so burned and dried up it was nothing but a joke

no good in complaning cause pizza hut corp office no longer takes complains (they say take it up with the store--- what does nothing

what a waste of 26 bucks ... worse pizza ever.

we usually get pizza about twice per week (mostly once a week)

every friday then every other week usually tuesday but picked weds this week... big mistake

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised they manage to stay in business since it seems no one's pizza hut anywhere seems to give a shit about service or quality and they're only trading on their name anymore.

Let's face it.. the pizza is pure shit and shouldn't be considered food. I'm no stranger to craving such greasy indulgences while I'm drunk or hungover but that guilty pleasure weighs in at 380 calories, 7g of sat fat and 840mg of sodium per slice of large pepperoni and I'd probably want at least 3-4 pieces in a sitting. They'd be doing us all a favor by shutting down, and by "us", I mean everyone but cardiologists.

personally i think its the store is getting sick of us down in indy...

we went to ebay and picked up a lot of these

BUY 1 LARGE PIZZA GET ONE FREE and free breadstick no purchase needed

so we use these all the time

so we are getting 2 pizzas for 11 after tax normal ones
or getting 2 pizzas (taco ) ffor 13 + tax
and free breadsticks.

they made a comment a few weeks back about it and i told them well if they didnt want people using the coupons they should never of put them out

[quote name='neocisco']slidecage having a problem with a business establishment?

In related news, the sky is blue.[/QUOTE]

For realz, either he spends his days making up stories of businesses screwing him over or he is the most screwed over person in the world.

Taco Pizza usually has those beef turds, cheddar cheese, black olives and sliced tomatoes. Some places might incorporate lettuce, taco sauce and/or sour cream after the bake. I don't know how Pizza Slut does it, but probably pretty close.

Some of the regional chains around here claim theirs are award winning (baked potato, ranch buffalo, new york white, etc) but it stops being pizza to me when you start fucking with the basic dough, tomato sauce, cheese and traditional toppping formula.

Pizza Hut has been shit for years. If i'm gonna have a pizza from a national chain, it's going to be Pappa John's. The local places are much better (and more expensive).

My pizza from Pizza Hut was old/dry once. I took it back and politely complained to the manager. She gave me a new pizza straight from the oven and two free orders of cinnamon sticks. I don't mind going to my local one now.

Jet's pizza is still the best thing ever, though.

[quote name='Segasonic01']In recent years, every time i eat pizza hut i get diarrhea.[/QUOTE]

same here if i just get cheese with no sauce on it.. dont ask me why

Ouch, the one by me has buffets every weekday from 11am-1:30pm I think?

Tough to make it to it if I work a full-time schedule, good thing I don't now.

[quote name='DestroVega']Do you guys live near any places that make real pizza?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I do, (Mansettis) but it's expensive as fuck, and I don't go there that much at all. They have a buffet, but again, it's more than Pizza hut. I treat myself to it once in awhile.

Pizza hut buffet is cheap, I like the dessert pizza. They don't always have what I want, but I take what I can get. Another option is Cicis, but I only go there when I'm broke as hell and need to eat ($5.59 buffet).

[quote name='Segasonic01']In recent years, every time i eat pizza hut i get diarrhea.[/QUOTE]
I stopped going there for that exact reason. No other pizza gives me issues.

Not sure how many of you live in an area that has Costcos but Costco cheese (I don't eat pepperoni) pizza is huge, $10, and absolutely amazing. Whatever the hell the take and bake place is Papa Johns or Murphy's, can't remember, is also really good, but bang for the buck, Costco is outstanding.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Taco pizza?[/QUOTE]

taco-pizza.jpg

Pizza Hut is fucking terrible for the price. Whenever we used to eat there the pizza's were small as fuck and even for a large. I can hit one of the local joints, and get a large (which is also larger than Pizza Hut), for usually $10 or cheaper.

I hate it when I order pizza and they forget the sauce. Or even worse, when they forget the dough. What a mess!

[quote name='lokizz']id order from pizza hutt if i couold get a pizza from 1980.[/QUOTE]

Right? What happened? Pizza Hut, Dominos, Little Ceasars were all really good (even for chain pizza) in the 80's, and then everything went to shit.

The only chain pizza I enjoy anymore is Jet's square crust. So good, and it heats up really well the next day.

[quote name='youbastards']Right? What happened? Pizza Hut, Dominos, Little Ceasars were all really good (even for chain pizza) in the 80's, and then everything went to shit.

The only chain pizza I enjoy anymore is Jet's square crust. So good, and it heats up really well the next day.[/QUOTE]

i dunno but i really miss the pizza hutt of olde. bottomless pitchers of pepsi , centipede in the corner a couple of those nasty chalky candies and a pizza so damn deep and topping heavy youd be full after 3 slices.

overall damn near every fastfood place has dopped in quality so much so none of them are worth bothering with anymore. papajohns is it when ti comes to pizza and the only thing i can stand at kfc are the honey bbq wings.

i get the runs from most of mcdonalds menu and after that whole taco bell meat fiasco i havent been back since and refuse to. i know fast food isnt good for you but damn if it wasnt soooooooooooo much better tasting back in the days.

I still hit pizza hut every now and then but ironically its' not for the pizza - fresh breadsticks are yummy, and I actually like their wings (the breaded ones).
For cheap pizza we usually hit Cici's or a local place Michelangelos'. Neither one is great but when the family can walk out full for 10-15 bucks that's not bad at all. Occassionally Michelangelo's has wings on the buffet, and I love Cici's cinnamon rolls.
For other pizzas, I prefer Papa John's if I'm paying, or some thin NY style place if I'm not (so much more expensive.)

I'd still eat bad Pizza Hut and love it. There's only one around me and everybody hates having to drive so far for it. So Pizza Hut loses tons of profit to Hungry Howie, Jets, etc.

I can't stand Little Caesar. I wouldn't even feed that to bums. It never looks like it was cooked right, or that they just left it in there until the cheese melted and set it on the counter in the back until somebody bought it. It's also the cause for shit stains in your underwear. Because it's so greasy that it slides out so smooth (hence the name "Little Squeezer") you think you just sat on the toilet for a halfhour and didn't even shit, so you don't bother wiping. Always doublecheck.

EDIT: All the typos in this thread make me want to watch Spaceballs.

I can't stand Little Caesar. I wouldn't even feed that to bums.

QFT. I'm glad someone else feels the same way. I am laughing so hard because finally I've found someone who knows what I mean when I say the pizza looks like a cheesy disaster.

I don't like Papa John's sauce. It tastes too sweet to me. I've also developed the worst heart burn when it comes to the new Domino's sauce.

[quote name='DestroVega']Do you guys live near any places that make real pizza?[/QUOTE]

Heh, I'm surrounded by them in South Philly.

[quote name='lokizz']i dunno but i really miss the pizza hutt of olde. bottomless pitchers of pepsi , centipede in the corner a couple of those nasty chalky candies and a pizza so damn deep and topping heavy youd be full after 3 slices.

overall damn near every fastfood place has dopped in quality so much so none of them are worth bothering with anymore. papajohns is it when ti comes to pizza and the only thing i can stand at kfc are the honey bbq wings.

i get the runs from most of mcdonalds menu and after that whole taco bell meat fiasco i havent been back since and refuse to. i know fast food isnt good for you but damn if it wasnt soooooooooooo much better tasting back in the days.[/QUOTE]
All of the Pizza huts around here had the old cocktail table Ms. Pacman machines. Man as a kid nothing beat pizza, Pacman, and the jukebox they all seemed to have. Those were awesome days, now most of the Pizza Huts here are delivery only.

TACO PIZZA is when the taco bell guy and the pizza hut guy crash into each other with each other's customers orders and therefore the Taco Pizza is born.... damn you don't know that story?

[quote name='davo1224']
I don't like Papa John's sauce. It tastes too sweet to me. I've also developed the worst heart burn when it comes to the new Domino's sauce.[/QUOTE]

My husband agrees with you on Papa John's... Good thing we just moved back to MA where there is an abundance of REAL pizza.

If I ever get to New York I want to go to one of the old pizzerias around the city, the ones that still use old coal fired brick ovens.

There was a show on travel channel once about a lot of the older stores and I think that was one. Aren't there others with the same name, something about them being owned by different people?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']http://princepizzeria.com/

Jesus-tier pizza.[/QUOTE]

Prince's is pretty good. If you guys are crazy/hungry/in the area hit up Pepe's one day. It's a hike from Boston but worth it, IMO.

Get there early, lines start forming in the morning.

How is it that you haven't gotten any smarter over all the years you've been posting here. It's fuckin' mind blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back