Wow never order pizza from pizza hut on weds (or whenever your buffet night is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Habbler']Make sure you find the original Ray's pizza.[/QUOTE]
This. Ray's Pizza is really fucking good. Went there when I went to NYC.

Around here there is plenty of good pizza, but I usually get Little Caesar's because its cheap. I'm one of the few people to love Pizza Hut's crust, and the new dominoe's is pretty good too. The best pizza in Tucson though is Zachary's, its this small pizza joint across from the university in a really run down looking building in the end of a strip mall, it has Zachary's in fading paint on the side but no indication that they sell pizza or that its even still open. The pizza then takes 45-60 minutes to cook and is really expensive, but when you get it its the greatest pizza you will ever taste. Thick chicago crusts style. if you want a great life experience get incredibly high and go eat zachary's pizza, seriously.

[quote name='Clak']There was a show on travel channel once about a lot of the older stores and I think that was one. Aren't there others with the same name, something about them being owned by different people?[/QUOTE]

There's supposed to be like 46 different independent owners who named their place Ray's. The original is supposed to be the one on Prince St in little italy.

I'm a big Dominos fan ever since I tried their new wings during March Madness tourney. The sweet mango habonero and some blue cheese mmmm i'm hungry now. Throw in a order of cheesey bread and you got some good damn eating. Haven't tried their new pizza.

A guy at work literally brings in a large Little Ceasars pizza 4 days a week. He says he's acquired the taste and enjoys the pizza living by one. Plus it's $5 for a large and feeds him for the night. I don't like their pizza much at all even if it is $5. My favorite and absolute best pizza around is LaRosa's.

Papa murpheys is the best around.... yeah you have to cook it... fucking deal with it.

Anyways.. when it's 4am... and you need that sweet sweet pizza fix.....

Letspizza_1.jpg

At this point I'm not surprised to hear that Pizza Hut is throwing out trash pizza. Dominos is far better, and Papa John's is also a huge class above them. Pizza Hut is at the very bottom of pizza-serving-chains unless you get a miracle where your pizza is fresh, hot and the dough is actually decent (which doesn't happen toooo often).

mellow mushroom around here has the best pizza, but for fast pizza I'm actually impressed with Dominos since they redid everything. Haven't had Pizza Hut in years.

For the most part the pizza huts in my area are so shit shit that they do not even have any more standalone stores. They are inside of Target and Taco Bells. They suck badly.

[quote name='Habbler']There's supposed to be like 46 different independent owners who named their place Ray's. The original is supposed to be the one on Prince St in little italy.[/QUOTE]
Wow, must have been a popular name. I'll keep that in mind.

[quote name='xycury']Papa murpheys is the best around.... yeah you have to cook it... fucking deal with it.

Anyways.. when it's 4am... and you need that sweet sweet pizza fix.....

Letspizza_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

i agree their pizza is damn good but its weird going into a restaraunt to get a cold pizza lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back