WoW or Xbox Live?

Hershey07

CAGiversary!
I know the two are completely different but I can really only focus on one of the them. I've played WoW before but I'm planning to roll a new toon and I'm currently on Xbox Live w/ a lot of games to play and have some other games preordered. So what do you think?

WoW can save you a ton of money over the course of a year, but it can also be highly addicting. However, if you have a lot of friends on LIVE and don't know anybody or very few on WoW, it might be best to stick to LIVE.

This is apples and oranges, but since you asked - unless you are completely addicted to Warcraft, XBL.

On the basest level XBL is a lot cheaper, but once you get on Live you'll probably want to start spending money on arcade titles or whatever.

[quote name='Malik112099']WoW = 1 game

XBL = all of them[/QUOTE]

We have a winner. Time to close the thread. That's where my thought went right away. 1 game vs lots

Since you already have a lot of Xbox games, better keep w/ the live service, because if you don't, you'll lose a lot more than you would gain in just paying for WoW. Unless, you're only going to play WoW online, then you might as well keep Live subscription active.

Oh yeah, where are the Xbox Live deals?

I'm a pretty big WoW fan, but even I've gotta say XBL. You said you want to reroll a new toon, but without someone to run with, it can get pretty boring and isolated. Might just be my server, but I recently tried rolling a druid, and I can go for hours without seeing another friendly player. Not to mention, compared to questing in BC or WotLK, question in WoW classic just sucks. You'll have quests that ask you to travel to other sides of zones, or entirely different zones, or an entirely different continent altogether. Really, if you want to roll a new toon, wait until Cataclysm comes out.

bread's done
Back