| WoW Scroll of Ressurection *Join 4.3 Content*|

Ernest_360

CAGiversary!
WoW Scroll of Resurrection and CAG Guild-

I recently got back into World of Warcraft, largely through the formation of a CAG guild. Please use this link to see our thread--

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281750

I am playing as a Goblin Mage on Gurubashi PVP server. The guild is a really great group and we are in the process of leveling up characters toward end-game content.

If you would like to jump back in, I would be happy to provide you with a scroll of resurrection. The scroll gives you 10 free days of game time to see all of the new features and races (Goblin, Worgen). Not to mention the fall of Deathwing!

Anyone is eligible for a scroll so long as you have not bought any playing time in the last 90 days. If you use the scroll and end up paying for playing time again, I receive a month free, which of course, I would greatly appreciate. Please send me a PM if you would like a scroll.

Thanks for reading.

Wii Referral. I only need two more!

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3932697

PS3 Referral site with four more referrals:

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=3939620

Swagbucks (a free service that awards you points through internet searches redeemable for prizes) which is truly incredible. In this instance, I have nothing to offer if you sign up for Swagbucks except my thanks, as the site is totally free. I have earned about $70 in amazon giftcards by using this site.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ernest360

Thanks so much! Please PM if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for taking over, I plan on doing it this weekend.

EDIT: This takes 13 referrals not 5 though. I just signed up under NorthX08 because he is closest to getting 5/5. I have not done an offer yet.

strey101 registered under someone in our Conga but forgot who. Could everyone please check and see if they received a green from strey? He did the stamps.com offer. If so, please PM me with the information. Thanks!

C'mon people we haven't even filled up three full spots for the weekly rotation! Let's get some folks to go green!

Who wouldn't want a PS3 for free? We can get you five referrals!!! Please join up! Give the guys on top this week a chance!

Welcome zerocool. Please PM me with your referral link once you go green, then you will be added to the conga.

Major Announcement today from Sony: They have created a new 40GB PS3 for $399 to come out in early November!!! Hopefully Trainn will reflect this new SKU as a new prize option. I am guessing that the 40GB should go for about 7 or 8 offers. Now is the perfect time to sign up in anticipation of this announcement!

Updating previous items: The 80gb PS3 can now be won from Trainn for 10 referrals, reflecting the price cut. The new 40gb SKU should be added in early November.

**Rotated** Special Note: North was moved to the bottom and the top name of each week's bracket was moved up one space. Everyone in line is now organized according to when they signed up. Any questions please PM me.

Attention Chrispalm- You have multiple greens that need confirming so I can update the Conga! Please PM me ASAP if you read this.

So before really paying attention to everything in the Referral Central Forum, I registered under leavemealone347. Should take a few days for my offer to come across as completed. Sorry about the lack of conga skills.

I suppose I should put my referral link here too after that, right?

----> A. leavemealone347
----> B. [email protected]
----> C. Blockbuster Online
----> D. Green

leavemealone347 is not officially in this Conga because his green has not been confirmed yet. Nor was it his week in the top three slots. Please read the rules before signing up. I am sorry, but you cannot join the Conga at this time. It would be extremely unfair to those who have signed up by following the rules. Please do not post your referral link. If you do so, it will be removed by Foladar. Please PM me if you wish to discuss this further.

Welcome darchinst! Please send me you referral link via personal message once you go green. After that I will confirm with Geetard that you are green, and you will be added to the Conga!

darchinst is a confirmed green and has been added to the Conga. Congrats, and welcome! You are officially in!

ok anyone else under chrispalm who is green and not on the board yet?

hrmmmmm

I think its been 3 rotations since i've been greened and no reply from chrispalm.

[quote name='zerocool42']ok anyone else under chrispalm who is green and not on the board yet?

hrmmmmm

I think its been 3 rotations since i've been greened and no reply from chrispalm.[/quote] I realize that this process has been very troubling for you. My apologies. I did some digging and found chrispalm's personal email address. I am emailing him as we speak, urging him to confirm your green. If I do not hear from him in the next few days we will make our own arrangement so you get into the Conga. Thanks for your patience, I realize that it has been tried. I will get this fixed.

The new 40gb PS3 is being offered by Trainn for 8 referrals! Sign up in our Conga today and work your way towards 5 referrals!!!

[quote name='Myzar']Is it too late to join this conga line for a PS3, and how many does it take? Thanks for the reply, Myzar[/quote] No, it is not too late and you can still join this conga. Please carefully read the instructions for this conga, which can be found in the very first post of this thread. If you are still interested, just sign up under one of the top three for this week. You need to complete one offer to join the conga, at which point you will be added to the line and rotated until you receive five referrals.

**Rotated**

[quote name='mitchondria']i would be interested in joining but ive already signed up under someone else

too bad for me huh[/quote] Did you complete an offer for them yet? If you have not completed an offer, you can open a support ticket and "abandon" your account to set up a new one. This would allow you to sign up under someone new, but only if you have not done an offer on your original account...otherwise Trainn will reference their TOS of one user having multiple accounts and they will ban you from their site.

The same thing happened to me with the Xbox 360 Elite Conga. I already signed up and did an offer before discovering CAG and the whole conga idea. I gave up on the 360, but became involved with the Wii Conga and of course this PS3 one. I also did a bunch of offers for your360games that turned out well. All in all, freebie sites can take work, but I enjoy them as a sort of spend-thrift hobby. Good luck with your other freebie efforts mitchondria, and I am sorry you couldn't join us for the PS3 Conga.

Hey I am going to sign up under Ernest_360 uhhh but I cannot do any of those offers first reason I did all bthe one I could, second all the other offers I cant do because I am in Canada so I am going to do the Poster one, SO I am wondering who wants the 3 posters I am gonna order because this is a American offer and they do not ship to Canada. please someone respond quickly with they address and send me a PM please. I am going to do this order with or without anyone but send the poster to a hotel or something.

Hey guys which PS3 should I get if I do ever reach all my Referrals? like which is the also most Backwards Compatible?

[quote name='Sejad']Hey guys which PS3 should I get if I do ever reach all my Referrals? like which is the also most Backwards Compatible?[/QUOTE]

i think they're all the 80g PS3 which has is pretty compatible.

[quote name='Sejad']Hey guys which PS3 should I get if I do ever reach all my Referrals? like which is the also most Backwards Compatible?[/quote] The now defunct 60 gb PS3 had full backwards compatibility because of the onboard chipset. The 80gb Limited Edition Bundle has software emulation for a set number of "Legacy" games, so it is not fully compatibile with the entire PS1/2 Library. Finally, the new 40gb SKU has zero backwards compatibility. Trainn used to offer the 60gb, but now it is just the 80gb and 40gb versions. You can't go wrong either way, it's simply a matter of personal preference over how much space you want versus how many referrals you need.

Oh Oh! I can finally get Heavenly Sword!
dopey.gif

edit: Oh wait... this is for the system. :(

[quote name='VipFREAK']Oh Oh! I can finally get Heavenly Sword!
dopey.gif

edit: Oh wait... this is for the system. :([/quote] It's good to talk about games though. The PS3 library is steadily improving. Heavenly Sword is on my list, and so is Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. I am also a Ratchet and Clank fan and am looking forward to Devil May Cry 4. By the end of 2008, Sony should have a strong lineup.

bread's done
Back