Wow thank you very much

Daywalker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I let my 6 year old bro play this game since he is a BIG WWE wrestling fan. He would tell people he was 6 years old online with the mic and people were actually really nice and were like, "Wow, good job" and so forth. There was no ill-mannered people on here compared to Halo 2. It was great and of course, my bro at the end of the day got to play Wrestlemania 21 without learning any explicit language.

As to if your wondering why i'm letting him play this... well, there is no shooting or extreme violence involved. He already wrestles with me after watching over 100 WWE shows and PPV's. So yeah, thanks alot to those who understand.

Are you thanking us at CAG or.. ? I'm confused..

But yeah, there's a great group of people here that are legit players that don't curse or cheat or anything, it's great.

I like to mute people who are on my team and are annoying, then turn it back on before the game ends, I hear the guy saying things like," OMG f00l killer you have a mic but never do what I tell you to you dumb fuck, im gonna tell bungie and they will ban you!!!!"

[quote name='Scorch']Are you thanking us at CAG or.. ? I'm confused..

But yeah, there's a great group of people here that are legit players that don't curse or cheat or anything, it's great.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Scorch... I gotta start playing with you guys. Loud-mouths, cursers, cheaters, etc.... no thanks... lol.

Anyhow... for what it's worth, I've posted my Gamertag and games that I play on Xbox Live here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=941567&postcount=362

I'll gladly play with you or your brother anytime. I do cuss (at myself) when I screw up, but if I am playing a kid, on any game, I'll watch the language.

With you, Steve, and Craven getting the game, maybe we'll have enough people for a CAG Title Tournament finally! :)

i just hate the people who suck and talk a butt load of poo or they win and think they are high and mighty because they have no life

bread's done
Back