Wow there are a lot of complete edition/compilations coming the next few months.

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!
So I was just looking through the release schedule and noticed a lot of complete editions and compilations listed. I thought I would list the ones I found. Not sure if the release date is confirmed for all these.

Oct. 1

Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy Edition (ACII, Brotherhood and Revelations) $29.99

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Trilogy Edition (GR Advanced Warfighter 1 + 2, and Future Soldier) $29.99

Oct. 8

Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition $59.99

Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition $39.99

Capcom Essentials (Resident Evil 6, Devil May Cry 4, Dead Rising 2, Super Street Fighter IV) $59.99

Oct. 15

Worms Revolution Collection (Worms Revolution and Worms 2: Armageddon, plus a total of 8 DLC packs) $29.99

Oct. 22

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Storm 3 Full Burst $39.99

2K Essentials Collection (Bioshock, Borderlands, Xcom) $29.99 Not sure about DLC with these

2K Power Pack Collection (The Darkness II, Mafia II, Bioshock 2) $29.99 Again not sure about DLC

Oct. 29

Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection (contains DLC Reverie + Ressurection, Lords of Shadow:Mirror of Fate HD, and Lords of Shadow 2 Demo) $29.99

Nov. 12 and Beyond

XCOM: Enemy Within (Commander Edition) $39.99

Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut  $29.96

Naughty Bear - Double Trouble (Contains Naughty Bear Gold and Panic in Paradise) $19.96

Anyway this may be of no help to anyone but if you find other complete editions or compilations I can add it to the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Thanks for the heads up! I've already set up a GOTY thread, located in my sig, so I'll add some of these to the list once more details come out.

In for the Castlevania collection. At $30, that's a darn good deal and LoS1 was such a great,underrated game.
Especially since the DLC NEVER went on sale on either platform.

Also nice to see the Ezio Trilogy pack going to 360 finally. I guess it's 3 disks?

Yeah, i was thinking about that today with C:LoS.  That DLC never did go on sale, did it?  I thought it might have once, but I would have picked it up.  They're too expensive, I think, but the game is great. 

I'll probably pick up the Ezio Trilogy, finally playing Assassin's Creed II now since it was free with Games with Gold, and I'm kicking myself for having slept on this awesome game. :D

Wasn't there some weirdness with the :ps3: version of the trilogy disc, where you could play Revelations off the BD like a normal game, but the other two had to be installed to the HDD or something like that? I wonder if the :360: version will just be three normal discs.

I'll probably pick up the Ezio Trilogy, finally playing Assassin's Creed II now since it was free with Games with Gold, and I'm kicking myself for having slept on this awesome game. :D

Wasn't there some weirdness with the :ps3: version of the trilogy disc, where you could play Revelations off the BD like a normal game, but the other two had to be installed to the HDD or something like that? I wonder if the :360: version will just be three normal discs.
Did you play Brotherhood at all? For me personally I liked it even better than ACII and I loved ACII a lot!

I've only played AC3 and Liberation before this, and both failed to grab me. That probably would have been the last I tried of the series if not for AC2 being a free download. Now I'm very much looking forward to Brotherhood and Revelations after I finish AC2, and I even decided to spend some Best Buy credit on an AC4 preorder. :)

I've only played AC3 and Liberation before this, and both failed to grab me. That probably would have been the last I tried of the series if not for AC2 being a free download. Now I'm very much looking forward to Brotherhood and Revelations after I finish AC2, and I even decided to spend some Best Buy credit on an AC4 preorder. :)
I played and enjoyed them all up to Revelations where I played more of the MP than the SP, oddly enough. But, Brotherhood is the best of the bunch, IMHO. I played and enjoyed the hell out of that game.

Ryu the older used AC games are buy 1, get 1 free right now at Gamestop so you could get Brotherhood & Revelations for $15 plus tax.

Yeah, i was thinking about that today with C:LoS. That DLC never did go on sale, did it? I thought it might have once, but I would have picked it up. They're too expensive, I think, but the game is great.
Question is if the DLC and Mirror of Fate HD are on disk or download codes.

Anyone seen a review or impression of the :360: Ezio Trilogy? I want to pick it up so I can start Brotherhood when I finish AC2 but I want to make sure there's no hidden reason why it sucks.

Now all I want is a Buy 2 Get 1 free on these titles.  I so would consider picking up Ghost Recon Trilogy, Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection, and Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut.

Anyone know if the 360 Borderlands 2 GOTY DLC is an install disc?

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/walking-dead-game-of-the-year-edition/112306

Walking Dead getting another disc release, this time with the 400 days DLC

Don't know if they fixed the issues the other disc release had.
Oh cool, I have held off on playing this game.

Is there a difference between the PS3/360 version and the Vita version?

I have been considering picking up the Walking Dead Vita bundle. Also, I heard to avoid the sequel Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.

Edit: I have never watched the show, heard good things though.

Oh cool, I have held off on playing this game.

Is there a difference between the PS3/360 version and the Vita version?

I have been considering picking up the Walking Dead Vita bundle. Also, I heard to avoid the sequel Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.

Edit: I have never watched the show, heard good things though.
Survival Instinct is not a sequel, it's a terrible Activision published game based on the TV show. Telltale Walking Dead is based on the comics. They are doing a 2nd season probably next year.

Survival Instinct is not a sequel, it's a terrible Activision published game based on the TV show. Telltale Walking Dead is based on the comics. They are doing a 2nd season probably next year.
Oh yeah, I was just wondering - are they making the second season on Xbox One?

Does the extra content in Skyrim Legendary Edition come on a disc or is it just DLC vouchers?

Looks like that Batman Arkham 2-pack is going to be on sale for $25 at Gamestop on Black Friday.  That might be worth picking up again, even though you can find both for near that. 

Deus Ex Director's Cut is coming out on the 22nd. Castlevania Collection was delayed to Nov. 5. Skyrim Legendary and Borderlands 2 GotY will both be $30 at GameStop on Black Friday.

Anyone seen a review or impression of the :360: Ezio Trilogy? I want to pick it up so I can start Brotherhood when I finish AC2 but I want to make sure there's no hidden reason why it sucks.
It's just the GH printing of all 3 Ezio games in one box, 3 discs total. Why this wasn't released last year along with the PS3 version boggles my mind.

There is still an online pass for the MP to Revelations, even though it's pretty much dead.

Yeah I agree that they're doing this to get a little bit more out of everyone. Not really anything new, but I welcome it because there's some games I didn't play and I like having them all set in one case. I like that a lot of these are fairly cheap too, so that's quite nice. 

Wonder if Skyrim Legendary will be anywhere else on sale for BF. That's one compilation I would not mind owning if I can get it cheap.

Walmart will PM any BF flyer if you can't/won't go to GameStop as long as the closest store is within a certain mile limit (like 20-30 I think.)

FYI MSRP of the Castlevania collection is $40. On 360 there are seperate download codes for each item on the back of the manual while on PS3 there is one PSN code that unlocks all the downloads on the back of its manual.

bread's done
Back