Wow. Whats worse?

Prowl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok. I got my 360 first shipment. I did pre-order back in May. Brought it home at midnight and wanted to play. Its not working. hmmm... Seems like I have a defective cable, since I get no picture! I do have all the other systems (PS2, GC, XBOX, ect) hooked up via HD so I do know how to hook it up. I go to Target, and pick up another HD cable. Thinking to myself. Ok! Game on! Well, not so fast.... It STILL isn't working. No picture. I call Microsoft and they give me the major run around. Did you do this? That? blah blah blah. I get no where with them, and of course there is no where or one to replace it for me since they are all sold out. Well, as I sat there with frustration for more than 3 hours trying to figure it out, I pop out the hard drive and VOILA! The system boots up! I am ecstatic! WOW! Apparently the hard drive is dead. Sucks majorly, but I do get to play my xbox 360! But, I go out to buy a memory card so I can save. Minor incovenience. Well, I called Microsoft and they said that I need to send the hard drive back and they will replace it. Ok no prob. 3 days later I get this system box in the mail. Too big for a hard drive. They want me to send the whole system back to make sure it is indeed the hard drive. Hmmm... Now that sucks. I will be without my xbox for about a week or so. Well, might as well bite the bullet and just get it done. I do that and ship it in the box they sent me via DHL. Lovely company. Well, I go to pick up my system today down at the DHL station and I was told, "Uh oh. This isn't good." Lovely. SOME DHL #@&(*@$&! STOLE MY XBOX! This can't be for real. It scanned here in Raleigh, this morning, and never scanned on the truck. Now, I have to wait until Monday to get some answers. Give me a damn break for once. :( Whats worse? Not being able to find one, or being put through this pain?

To answer your question, not being able to find one is worse. Now you have no $400 or Xbox, someone who cant find one still has his cash.

oh man, Did the box have revealing writing on it like "Microsoft Xbox 360 Repair Division" or some shit like that? I'd be so heated, but I think you'll get a refund from DHL since there's documentation that they fucked up.

[quote name='Apossum']oh man, Did the box have revealing writing on it like "Microsoft Xbox 360 Repair Division" or some shit like that? I'd be so heated, but I think you'll get a refund from DHL since there's documentation that they fucked up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but all they have to do is replace the cost of the system. That means he's back to square one as far as having a 360 to play.

[quote name='jlarlee']Man this really is bringing out the devil in soime folks[/QUOTE]

Doesn't it seem like Christmas shopping in general brings out the worst in people? Kind of ironic since Christmas is supposed to be such a harmonius holiday.

[quote name='Duel Pear']Doesn't it seem like Christmas shopping in general brings out the worst in people? Kind of ironic since Christmas is supposed to be such a harmonius holiday.[/QUOTE]
its why I do the majority of my shopping in sept-oct I want no part of the mall this time of year

Whats worse is your situation.

I would rather have the $500 in my pocket, then have to deal with all the bs you got screwed with.

[quote name='Duel Pear']Yeah but all they have to do is replace the cost of the system. That means he's back to square one as far as having a 360 to play.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, go figure the hard drive was the only faulty thing. Thats all I wanted to send. Blah.

Bummer dude...time to get a list of DHL employee's addresses in the area it disappeared in, buy some black and grey urban camo, and start your inevitable slaughterfest.

bread's done
Back