WoW - World of Warcraft figures deal anywhere?

WhoKnowsWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Any leads or ideas for World of Warcraft figures from any series other than 3? Been watching eBay a little but was hoping there would be another option. Play-Asia had a few but I was hoping for something local. Thanks.

These are made by DC Direct, right?

They're comic/hobby store "exclusive" so you shouldn't be able to find them at normal stores like Target or Walmart (Although other DC Direct "exclusives" were dumped at KB Toys I assume because they had made too much).

Series 1 & 2 have been out of print for awhile, and are unavailable for reorders. For what it's worth, wholesale on the figures is about $9, and the deluxe wholesale is around $20.

So if you find figures retailing for around those prices that's a pretty good deal.

[quote name='Geello']Hot Topic had them discounted in store the last time I checked.

Borders also discounted them awhile back.[/quote]

Yeah, saw them at hot topic a week or so ago and borders had quite a few yesterday... may be two places to check/call in your area.

The figures in the giant boxes are pretty darn cool looking, i think it was a tauren hunter or something... sweet.

Series 1 should be marked down to 12.99 at FYE... All series 1 and 2 are also on clearance at Spencer's Gifts (and their other iterations).

If you have a game crazy near you, some of the WoW figures are marked down to $1.99 that's how I got my rogue figure. But they're really rare in GC, only certain stores got the WoW figures.

bread's done
Back