WoW

RESmonkey

CAGiversary!
Any deals? Cheap game cards? I'd pay over at their website, but I cannot find the option to pay using PayPal. So my next move is to get a game card. Or even the game itself.

[quote name='RESmonkey']Any deals? Cheap game cards? I'd pay over at their website, but I cannot find the option to pay using PayPal. So my next move is to get a game card. Or even the game itself.[/quote]

www.worldofwarcraft.com

Hover over manage account > subscription setup.

If you are not currently subscribed it will give you options of credit cards and Paypal or even the ability to bill to your home phone apparently. If you are subscribed, simply unsubscribe and reup with paypal.

Can't. When I go to manage accounts, it says to upgrade my trial account. The options are to pay using credit cards or enter retail copy serial.

you need to actually buy the game in order to play it, it seems like you have a trial account - usually last for 10-14 days - you need to buy a retail copy of the game and enter the serial, or buy it online - you'll receive 30 days for free, i think you can get the game for 20 bucks now at any store.

I believe if you installed the trial, you technically have the whole game. All you need to do is buy a gamecard and activate it in your account.

bread's done
Back