WoW?

goergegavin

CAGiversary!
Hey, does anyone know anywhere that might still sell World of Warcraft? Also, if would be willing to part with theirs I might be interested. Thanks

[quote name='goergegavin']Hey, does anyone know anywhere that might still sell World of Warcraft? Also, if would be willing to part with theirs I might be interested. Thanks[/quote]

Umm.. everywhere still sells WoW.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='goergegavin']Hey, does anyone know anywhere that might still sell World of Warcraft? Also, if would be willing to part with theirs I might be interested. Thanks[/quote]

Umm.. everywhere still sells WoW.[/quote]

If you mean "everywhere sells WoW, but is sold out", then yes you'd be right. They've slowed the distribution in the hopes of catching up with server demand. Just call around your local stores OP. Like Scorch said, it's sold everywhere. It's just a matter of finding a copy in-stock.

[quote name='goergegavin']Hey, does anyone know anywhere that might still sell World of Warcraft? Also, if would be willing to part with theirs I might be interested. Thanks[/quote]

It's pretty much impossible to find... i picked up what was probably the last copy in California. Found it hiding in a best buy by total luck.

It's an awesome game btw ;-)

The story about it being pulled off the shelves was fake - I see this game at a lot of places, so it's coming back in stock. Just go out tomorrow morning and hit Wal-Mart, Target, EB, and any other place that migh have it.. you'll find one.

[quote name='Scorch']The story about it being pulled off the shelves was fake - I see this game at a lot of places, so it's coming back in stock. Just go out tomorrow morning and hit Wal-Mart, Target, EB, and any other place that migh have it.. you'll find one.[/quote]

I didn't say "It was pulled off the shelves." I said that stock is being limited. And just because you see it all the time doesn't mean the OP is going to have any easier a time unless he lives in the same area as you.

But, as Scorch said, just keep checking places in your area and you'll stumble upon one eventually.

[quote name='Scorch']The story about it being pulled off the shelves was fake - I see this game at a lot of places, so it's coming back in stock. Just go out tomorrow morning and hit Wal-Mart, Target, EB, and any other place that migh have it.. you'll find one.[/quote]

Would stores be open on MLK day?

[quote name='goergegavin']Would stores be open on MLK day?[/quote]

Only if you're buying it from the gubmint.

I got mine on Gamestop.com it was like $56 something with shipping. I didn't care though, it's an awesome game.

Try the "off brand" places like Wal-Mart and Target. Most MMORPG fans are going to hit EB and Gamestop 1st, usually followed by Best Buy, Circuit City amd CompUSA. Wal-Mart, Target and K-Mart are usually the bottom of the barrel. The funny thing is, about a week ago, I saw a a guy and girl buy 15 copies from Best Buy. He cleaned them out. Keep trying to fid it though, it is a great game for both casual and hardcore gamers.

[quote name='Stryffe2004']Try the "off brand" places like Wal-Mart and Target. Most MMORPG fans are going to hit EB and Gamestop 1st, usually followed by Best Buy, Circuit City amd CompUSA. Wal-Mart, Target and K-Mart are usually the bottom of the barrel. The funny thing is, about a week ago, I saw a a guy and girl buy 15 copies from Best Buy. He cleaned them out. Keep trying to fid it though, it is a great game for both casual and hardcore gamers.[/quote]

15 copies??...What a friggin' idiot

i dont think the normal copies will have a nice price on ebay, since ppl will most likely wait or only be willing to pay a couple bucks over the cost, i saw an ebay auction where some guy had liek 12 of them in a picture ... lol ppl are awesome

bread's done
Back