Wrath of Titans 3D and Final Destination 5 3D -$7.99 @ Best Buy (In-store only)

They removed the entry for Final Destination the other day.  I have updated the link, but it goes to a page stating that it's not available any more.

I was able to get Final Destination mailed to me for $7.99 after the store that showed it available couldn't locate it. I did find a bunch in one store, but when I scanned it using the Best Buy app, it came up at $34.99. The bar code was a sticker. Not sure what the difference is.

Several other BBY exclusives are on sale too, the only other one I can remember is The Hobbit, I can't remember the rest.

The only ones I remember seeing in store are The Dark Knight Rises steel and Gangster Squad priced at $9.99 apiece. I did pick up the Wrath 3D steel, but it was $11.99 in the clearance bin.

What a horrible experience with Best Buy. The Best Buy exclusive for Final Destination 5 3D was supposed to include a 3D blu, blu, dvd, digital copy, and housed in a lenticular slipcase. The order I received tonight was opened, no slipcase or dvd, and there were scratches all over the cover. There was an empty slot for a dvd. I know I didn't spend a lot for it, but a used blu?? Customer Service's only answer is to send it back for a refund. They don't seem concerned that they sent me a used product that doesn't even fully match the product described.

bread's done
Back