Wreck-It Ralph (Blu-ray) + Disney Infinity Wreck-It Ralph figure $19.98 (free shipping)

Matenshi

CAGiversary!
Deal details here.

Thought I'd post this here in case someone doesn't visit the video game deals section, since it's such an awesome deal.

If you have no interest in Infinity you can always sell the figure~

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the $14.98 was a misprice; it's actually supposed to be $19.98 (which is now fixed). Glad I caught it before they corrected it. :D

Best Buy is really weird with how they ship individual items out as soon as they can. My Blu-ray already shipped, but the figure hasn't. You'd think it'd be better for them to send everything together.

Looks like the $14.98 was a misprice; it's actually supposed to be $19.98 (which is now fixed). Glad I caught it before they corrected it. :D

Best Buy is really weird with how they ship individual items out as soon as they can. My Blu-ray already shipped, but the figure hasn't. You'd think it'd be better for them to send everything together.
You probably won't get the figure. I did an in store pick up when the price mistake was good.

The movie order went through, but the figure was said to be unavailable even though they had a few on the shelf. I assume this is due to the price mistake. I'm deciding if I should go back to the store and get the figure since it is party of my order. I'm not trying to take advantage of them, but this is about principle. I didn't know it was a price mistake until people started reporting the price went up.

I actually just got the figure today, before the Blu-ray.

And the page did say "save $15" before, so I'm not sure what was up with the whole thing.

bread's done
Back