Wreck it Ralph Xbox Avatar Shirt Dashboard

gt3guy

CAGiversary!
Hey Just noticed with the Wreck it Ralph Add on Dashboard there are Avatar Shirts available and an Avatar Head Prop :applause: US Dashboard

Sorry if this has already been posted did a brief search before i posted

Last edited by a moderator:
US or Canadian account?
thanks for the info

Verified 2 controller trick does not work for canadian accounts.
I wonder if the same promo as the code one. :(

Seems to be USA only. Here is a picture of the items

icon_2.png

674212710.png

[quote name='pandiosity']US or Canadian account?
thanks for the info

Verified 2 controller trick does not work for canadian accounts.
I wonder if the same promo as the code one. :([/QUOTE]

Shirt is the same as the one from the codes. Head is new though.

[quote name='Ham Salad 360']Shirt is the same as the one from the codes. Head is new though.[/QUOTE]

Then I guess the E3 code is worthless except for people with non US accounts. Hopefully they make this at least North American Compatible. But Honestly the odds of that happening are as good as Kevin Butler getting his job back with Sony.

[quote name='billydeewilliams']sweet thanks for the heads up. even finall got the chasing maverick surf board prop today. only thing missing now is the man with the iron fist prop...[/QUOTE]

Only Ones I missed out on were the dang warcraft Shirts (Well cause of beta dashboard :()

And that Darn never shows up Skittles I have been looking that one up for months now still no go :(

[quote name='gt3guy']Only Ones I missed out on were the dang warcraft Shirts (Well cause of beta dashboard :()

And that Darn never shows up Skittles I have been looking that one up for months now still no go :([/QUOTE]

I was able to get the Warcraft ones while in the beta there was a mini-guide on how to get it be searching for results and finding a random picture of 2 kids playing which somehow lead to the ad.

That said the hotel Transylvania shirt and skittles both elude me to this day

[quote name='franscodelamrte']Does anyone know how to go best about finding the Wreck-It-Ralph items?[/QUOTE]
It show up every refresh from me to a point where it's annoying now
I'm in us, male, 23

[quote name='franscodelamrte']Does anyone know how to go best about finding the Wreck-It-Ralph items?[/QUOTE]

Try another account if you have one. My main profile has Gold and I seem to mainly get that Mazda ad almost every ad. Even when I refresh the dashboard I still get that ad. I have a Free (Silver) account that seems to get a variety of different ads and the Wreck-It Ralph ad shows up quite often. If you find the ad on another profile, just go to the ad, then logout of that profile and into your main profile. Now you can download that avatar item for your main profile.

I wish there was a Mazda avatar item. That damn ad pops up all the time.

Sorry to bump this thread, but does this ad still pop up for people? Kinda late to the party I know, but just curious.

bread's done
Back