Wreckateer for Free

Add me to the list who got it on sale RECENTLY.

The rest of the sale is just titles which have been on sale multiple times. Microsoft, I hope this isn't a sign to come for BF/CM sale...

[quote name='nnthomas']Kinect only unfortunately. But I grabbed it anyway so it's in my history.[/QUOTE]

This. I don't ever see myself buying a Kinect, but just in case...

Maybe that's why Microsoft chose a Kinect only game, to sell more units.

[quote name='morrodox']"I'm gonna wreck it!"

No wait, wrong thing.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

This is that Angry Birds~ish game right? Well I'd have to find space for my Kinect but can't beat the free price tag. Hooray, thanks OP.

[quote name='spydey']In for one in case the next Xbox comes with Kinect.[/QUOTE]

Did that too. You never know, I could play it in two years. ;)

[quote name='Blaster man']And to think, I paid them for this when it was on sale.[/QUOTE]

qft

give us poor saps something

Well at least we had free Carcassonne for the 5 year anniversary. Sucks for the millions of us that don't have or want a kinect.

Wait what...... Free Carcassonne was 5 years ago??? Haha I had a lot of fun with that one, grabbed Wreckateer but no Kinect.

[quote name='sgr76']If anyone else is wondering why Geometry Wars Evolved shows up as 800 points instead of 200, it's because the Xbox page links you to the wrong game.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/anniversary/

Also enter here to win a custom 360[/QUOTE]

So they are discounting a game that is a 7 year old XBL launch title? That should be its regular price by now. The sequel is already 4 years old and still at its launch price! Pretty weak Microsoft, pretty weak.

Anyone else get a avatar helmet code today in a XBL message? Says I'm an elite live member... Lol I been a member since day 1 and all I got was this stinking hat. :)

In 4 1 and passed it along to my bro's family who's getting 360w/kinect 4 xmas. Told him to go ahead and sign up for a silver account to get it.

Thanks, WNYX585AM.

[quote name='$hady']Anyone else get a avatar helmet code today in a XBL message? Says I'm an elite live member... Lol I been a member since day 1 and all I got was this stinking hat. :)[/QUOTE]

I must have too. I checked my account online and it says I have a message from "LIVE" only viewable on my Xbox. I've been a member for 7 years.

Dam lol did not get the avatar helmet guess you had to be a member more than 6 years cause my tenure says 5 years for me. Just weird lol did not know Xbox Live first started on my birthday which is today also lol.

[quote name='Sion']Dam lol did not get the avatar helmet guess you had to be a member more than 6 years cause my tenure says 5 years for me. Just weird lol did not know Xbox Live first started on my birthday which is today also lol.[/QUOTE]

I've been a member for roughly 5 1/2 years and I got a helmet. I can only dream of receiving a big ol' Xbox... :p

[quote name='Sion']Dam lol did not get the avatar helmet guess you had to be a member more than 6 years cause my tenure says 5 years for me. Just weird lol did not know Xbox Live first started on my birthday which is today also lol.[/QUOTE]
Well happy birthday to ya then!

[quote name='Brother Daz']Well happy birthday to ya then![/QUOTE]

Heh, thank you very much!

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I've been a member for roughly 5 1/2 years and I got a helmet. I can only dream of receiving a big ol' Xbox... :p[/QUOTE]

hmm lol weird that I did not get one then. Doesn't really matter to me though be nice to have gotten it but I don't really care much for the whole dressing your avatar thing. It might have to do with me not even playing on xbox live during 2 of those years since my 360 broke and I only just received a new one this month but I was still paying for Live those 2 years I was not playing.

bread's done
Back