Wrestling DVD BLOWOUT! ALL MUST GO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kburns10

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Hey guys! I am trying to get rid of my lot of wrestling DVDs and I am passing the savings on to CAG! I would like to sell all at once for $40 shipped, but I will entertain other offers or offers for individual DVDs. I no longer have the cases to any of these, but all are complete and in great condition (minus a select few with minor scratches). Thanks for looking!

Title:
Wrestling Society X: The Complete First and Last Season (4 disc)
ECW Bloodsport: The Most Violent Matches (2 disc)
The Rise and Fall of ECW (2 disc)
ECW One Night Stand (And ECW: Barely Legal bonus DVD)
ECW One Night Stand 2006
TNA Genesis 2005
TNA Destination X 2005
TNA Victory Road 2004 (2 disc)
TNA Turning Point 2005 (2 disc)
TNA Lockdown 2005 (2 disc)
TNA Bound For Glory 2005
D-Generation X (1997 one not newest DVD)

BONUS! Buy the lot of DVDs together and I'll throw in the Gamestop TNA Impact bonus DVD that came with the game

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kburns10']PM me an offer. I don't wanna be lowballed, but I'm really just wanting to free up some space in my house.[/QUOTE]

Dont take this personal, but...ive always found it interesting on a site called "cheap" ass gamers...people sort of look down upon someone trying to get items for a lower price, just never made sense to me.

Anywhos, bump for ya!

[quote name='EdgeOfThorns']Dont take this personal, but...ive always found it interesting on a site called "cheap" ass gamers...people sort of look down upon someone trying to get items for a lower price, just never made sense to me.

Anywhos, bump for ya![/QUOTE]

Maybe lowballed wasn't the right word choice here. Basically I don't want to be offered $10 for everything is all I'm saying. Just a reasonable offer would be nice :) Thanks for the free bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back