Wrong Item picked up at BestBuy

jooanyenna

CAGiversary!
I purchased PS3 Holiday bundle(infamous collection + uncharted dual pack) for $200 @ Bestbuy.com for in-store pick-up on Black Friday.

I went to BB yesterday to pick it up and noticed they gave me a wrong bundle only after I came back home with it.

They actually gave me the super slim PS3(250GB) bundle with Uncharted 3 GOTY edition.( which was not on sale on Black Friday)

I double-checked my order receipt and it surely said I ordered one with infamous.

What I should do?

I still prefer to have the infamous bundle, but I don't think they have it in stock.

Any advice, guys?

I didn't think they allowed in store pickup for Black Friday weekend. They didn't likely have any to put on hold for you depending on when you purchased it. It's unlikely you will get a Infamous bundle unless it was BF only. But I thought I saw a thread that said they saw more PS3 bundles than that Infamous on in stores. So I put your odds at low. But you need to take it back to them and explain the situation they will tell you what they can do for you.

I had something similar happen to me. I bought a iPad 3 cover, they gave me one for iPad 2. I said something when I picked it up, they said it worked for both. I didn't trust them based on the receipt description, so I went to the back and found the right one and swapped them.

bread's done
Back