WTB: 3 or 12 months of XBL Gold

[quote name='Josh5890']Please don't call me a sniper. I'm only bidding now because I lost two ebay bids tonight I thought I had. Now I have a little cash.[/QUOTE]

Your forum name isn't Neiname or Darkslime. You will be ok. ;)

OP, when will you end this lowball? It's 11:09PM here in NY and NY is two hours ahead from Washington.

EDIT: Yay, about time..

[quote name='tagout']OP, when will you end this lowball? It's 11:09PM here in NY and NY is two hours ahead from Washington.

EDIT: Yay, about time..[/QUOTE]

NY is 3 hours ahead... I'm just sayin...

[quote name='kube00']I gotta agree someone is a sniper[/QUOTE]

Hey man, I'm sorry how it turned out. I wished I had made my bid alot sooner. Normally I bid alot earlier in lowballs but my video game budget has been tight lately. Like I said I'm sorry but don't hate me for it.

No offense but I made my bid a good 10 minutes before the auction closed. You had plenty of time to overtake me.

Hmm well, you did bid on the dot at 8 if the time ended like at 6, or 7 things might have been different.

Well off to try ebay

[quote name='dv8mad']Eternal Sonata Twins faceplate -8.00

C'mon integralsmatic...[/QUOTE]

I FELL ASLEEEEP NOOOOOOOOOOOO

funny-pictures-angry-cat-curses-you.jpg

well at least I got one and at least i lost the other to the OTHER man in Japan. :cold:

Payment sent- I can't believe I never saw that 5 dollar bid on the Fredrick faceplate :wall: Guess I will have to try to win a faceplate in another lowball

Requiems- Your bid for Cursed Mountain was outbid on post 1017. Is there anything else you had bid on cause i didn't see anything

He bid $8 on my Demon's Souls artbook and soundtrack--which I ended up winning for $7.50

With that being said..

@earv: It's going to take me a couple days to pay ya. Gotta transfer money into the ol' PayPal. :D

[quote name='Requiems']I guess my bids didn't count. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

that's kinda messed up. why didn't his bids count? was he a bad boy?

bread's done
Back