WTB: 3 or 12 months of XBL Gold

I think you should change the end time to a specific time instead of within the hour. This sounds pretty unfair as you can use it to your advantage to get a higher bid amount

[quote name='CaoPi']I think you should change the end time to a specific time instead of within the hour. This sounds pretty unfair as you can use it to your advantage to get a higher bid amount[/QUOTE]

Disagree entirely. This prevents insane sniping. He doesn't have to honor some dbag posting at 659....

[quote name='adriley313']Nooooooooooo
Why didn't someone over bid me on kingdom hearts
Whyyyyyyuyyyyyyyyy[/QUOTE]

I thought it was your birthday? Haha.
Edit: if you want to defer it to someone else who wants it, I can let it go for $70 shipped. Any takers?

I'll buy it but can I make payments please
I'll pm you for details
I do really want the game
Just thought I would get overbid

[quote name='MikeyXero']was final fantasy II for psp not part of this lowball? I thought it was...[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, there was a couple of things pictured but weren't listed due to being sold off already.

[quote name='adriley313']I'll buy it but can I make payments please
I'll pm you for details
I do really want the game
Just thought I would get overbid[/QUOTE]

Bidding on something that you can't afford, because you think you'll be outbid is kind of shitty of you, it only hikes up the price for those who are interested in it, like Edwin.

Edwin and Skooba tied for the most PSP items, but I sent Edwin the invoice first so Edwin gets Yggdra Union (PSN voucher) and Skooba can opt for the Persona (PSP) OST if he/she wishes.

Amblix gets the DNF beta.

Edwin gets the Alan Wake Signal DLC voucher, Raven can opt for Saint's Row 2 Collector's Edition content (money clip, bullet shaped USB, etc.)

coopx chooses between Inception or Angels & Demons for a digital copy.

[quote name='Gotian']i didnt realize when I bid that the bids werent updated or i would have bid more[/QUOTE]

My apologies, I didn't get to update until 5:00PM today. I saw your bids and put them on there, but then I looked a couple of pages back and someone placed bids on them already.

bread's done
Back