WTB: 512 MB Xbox 360 Memory Card

Talus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I am looking for a 512 MB Xbox 360 Memory Card. I am seeing some new cards on eBay for around $33 with shipping, but I'm worried that they are possibly Chinese knock-offs. I am probably going to order one anyway, but I thought I'd see if I could pick up a used official card first.

I'm looking to pay $20 and whatever shipping costs. I like in Guelph, ON so I'd be willing to drive within 20-30 mins for local pickup.

I've seen them on Kijiji for $20. I'd probably pay $30 if it was a local pickup. They are just such a ripoff that I refuse to pay top dollar for them .. I realize that means I will be looking for a while ;)

But they don't call this place CHEAP ASS GAMER for nothing.

It does suck that we're forced to use Microsoft's proprietary memory instead of generic SD cards or whatnot. That pisses me off to no end.

[quote name='ikariwarriors']It does suck that we're forced to use Microsoft's proprietary memory instead of generic SD cards or whatnot. That pisses me off to no end.[/QUOTE]
Indeed. The freedom the PS3 gives with it's hard drive and other storage devices is the way it should be for everything. $120 per GB for the memory card is nothing short of rape.

I picked up a 256MB cart on eBay a couple of months ago for $20 shipped, but I'm pretty sure it's a knockoff. Oh well, it works.

bread's done
Back