WTB Best Buy and WM Gift Cards @ 90% & Qualitymans GCU Thread

Now accepting paypal again, also if you order the evil within it comes with a $10 best buy gift card!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Frequently asked questions questions
Do you do Pre orders? - Yes

If it comes with any bonus items such as a DLC code or a calendar, hat, koozie, e.t.c? You will be sent the code or if it's a physical item it will be shipped to your residence (unless your doing store pick up)

If it comes with a gift card If it comes with a gift card such as the evil within do You get the gift card? - Yes

If it comes with a rewards certificate you do you get the certificate? - No, The difference is i only get one rewards certificate account. For example a title like sunset overdrive gets a $10 rewards certificate after you purchase it, but if I ordered 3 sunset overdrives I would only receive one $10 certificate.
Where as with the gift card deals if I ordered 3 copies of the evil within all three would get a $10 gift card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great service, thanks so much for the help! Already successfully used once, plan to be a repeat customer. Quick and super easy to work with!

I redid the thread to make it look pretty, and I actually reached the limit on Orders for the PS4 version of the evil within. All other versions are still available

Qualityman helped me get the evil within for the xbox one with his gcu. Great way to get new games cheaper and the expedited  shipping helps.

Awesome, reliable CAG.  I came to him with a really tight time frame to get in on the pre-order bonus for Hyrule Warriors.  He had really great communication and got me the bonus.  Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting in on the GCU discount.

I'm curious, couldn't the op just let people use his number so people could go to bestbuy themselves to pick up the game and not have to wait for shipping ? The discount comes off when I give them my # so it's easy. Plus he still gets the points :D

I'm curious, couldn't the op just let people use his number so people could go to bestbuy themselves to pick up the game and not have to wait for shipping ? The discount comes off when I give them my # so it's easy. Plus he still gets the points :D
I can do in store pick up for customers so you dont have to wait for shipping. In regards to your question, I don't give out my membership information because there would be no way to stop someone from buying as many games as they wanted or giving it to other people. There are limits on how many games you can buy and I keep track of all purchases to ensure I do not go over.

added destiny DLC for PS4

About Destiny Expansion 1: The Dark Below:
Expand your Destiny adventure with a wealth of weapons, armor, and gear earned in new story missions, three new competitive multiplayer arenas, and a new cooperative Strike and Raid. Beneath the surface of the Moon, a long-forgotten enemy wakes. Survive the true depths of the Hellmouth, and stop its dark army from invading Earth.

FEATURING:
  • New weapons, armor, and gear to earn, including Legendary and Exotic items.
  • Light Level cap raised to 32 and five additional Bounty slots added.
  • New Cooperative Strike: The Will of Crota nests in the Cosmodrome. Eliminate this horror and purge its spawn.
  • Three new competitive multiplayer arenas, Pantheon, Skyshock, and The Cauldron.
  • New Hive story missions and quests that culminate in battles with a Hive god and his powerful minions.
  • New Tower Character, Eris, with new Hive-themed weapons and gear to earn by completing her questlines.
  • New six-player Raid, "Crota's End." He waits in the dark below.
Check back later for detals on Expansion 2: The House of Wolves

bread's done
Back