WTB: bonus hourglass that came w/ Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, SMG coin, Zelda DS Stylus

S-Wind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Some stores like BB, FS, EB, etc. give away bonuses with the pruchase of certain items.

Best Buy gave away a bonus hourglass with the purchase of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Lots of places gave away a coin with the purchase of Super Mario Galaxy. Future Shop is giving away a Master Sword Stylus with the purchase of the Zelda gold DS bundle. And some people got Phoenix Wright swag with the purchase of various PW games.

I WANT TO BUY ALL THOSE ITEMS! - and maybe others!

Anyone willing have any in good condition that they are willing to sell at a reasonable price?

You should probably just buy Zelda DS and order the stylus. I checked eBay and for some reason auctions are closing at $30 - $40 for it. That said, if you really don't want to, I'd gladly sell mine to you for around that price >.>; I haven't even taken the stylus out of the box.

[quote name='Firestorm']You should probably just buy Zelda DS and order the stylus. I checked eBay and for some reason auctions are closing at $30 - $40 for it. That said, if you really don't want to, I'd gladly sell mine to you for around that price >.>; I haven't even taken the stylus out of the box.[/quote]

If that's the case, then I should just buy the Zelda gold DS bundle. I hope I don't get one with a yellowed toushscreen! :bomb:

Say, it comes with Zelda: Phantom Hourglas, right? Is the game complete with box and manual, as if I were to buy it separately?

With a lot of pack-ins, the cheap out by not including the box.

Actually, Ijust checked the survey website and it's down. I think they've stopped giving them out =/
http://www.nintendo.com/hourglass/survey.jsp

I'm not sure if it comes with box or not. It should come with instructions and card for sure, but no idea on box. You should ask someone who's bought it I guess.

As a side note, Nintendo's website has completely changed =o

I've been looking at that Master Sword stylus in the flyer and it looks nice (but not functional since it won't sit flush in the DS). Still, if anyone has an extra, I could trade for it and it would look nice in my Zelda collection. Also looking for that Gold plated stylus (old Futureshop promo) to use now.

RE: Zelda bundle... the game does come sealed in a case exactly as if purchased seperately.

I do not know where you heard best buy gave you the hourglass with the purchase of zelda phantom hourglass.... if we are talking about the same item (this one)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-DS-Phantom-Hourglass-PROMO-HOURGLASS-RARE_W0QQitemZ270189514660QQihZ017QQcategoryZ187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It was given out to people in the media and is quite rare and worth over $200...

You might be talking about the keychain hourglass, though. That was not given out at best buy, though, either....

[quote name='raregamergirl']I do not know where you heard best buy gave you the hourglass with the purchase of zelda phantom hourglass.... if we are talking about the same item (this one)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-DS-Phantom-Hourglass-PROMO-HOURGLASS-RARE_W0QQitemZ270189514660QQihZ017QQcategoryZ187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It was given out to people in the media and is quite rare and worth over $200...

You might be talking about the keychain hourglass, though. That was not given out at best buy, though, either....[/quote]

This is a canadian topic. Canadian Best Buys were giving out a free cheap Zelda hourglass.

I got my Zelda stylus and was going to give it to my son. What is it worth?

Would someone trade me an older 360 game for it?

I know this is a canadian topic, but I have never heard of Best buy giving out an hourglass (or of any hourglass given anywhere besides the little keychain pocket one and this larger promo one). I follow zelda items very closely. Does anyone have a picture of one? I would like to find one for myself.

BB gave out the keychain one in Canada. There is a post on the topic on this board from way back when the game launched.

C'mon!

There's gotta be someone out there who's not interested in hanging on to that coin given out with Super Mario Galaxy!

[quote name='S-Wind']C'mon!

There's gotta be someone out there who's not interested in hanging on to that coin given out with Super Mario Galaxy![/quote]

I have a coin, and could be convinced to trade it if you had some form of Zelda collectible.

Yesterday I went to the FS at Metrotown. They had 2 Zelda gold DS bundles, but no more sword stylii. The sales guy showed me the one opened one they had on display.

Today I went to the FS on Broadway. A sales guy had to go to the back to get me a Zelda gold DS bundles. He showed me the sword stylus that comes free with it. They had shitloads of them! I had no idea it was a third party stylus that is sold separately. I thought it was an official item.

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']I have a coin, and could be convinced to trade it if you had some form of Zelda collectible.[/quote]

How about a straight up purchase?

bread's done
Back