WTB: CIB 80's and 90's PC Games (and C64/Amiga)

secretvampire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
141 (100%)
I am trying to build my vintage PC game collection, I'm looking to buy complete (or at least mostly complete) PC games from the 80's and 90's from the DOS and early Windows days. Must be in good condition.

Secondary wants are complete Commodore 64 and Amiga games. I'm also looking to buy a complete Amiga 1200 or better setup, I know these last ones are a longshot, but I thought I'd throw them out there anyway.

Ugh! Omg... there was an old Microprose game today i saw... helicopter on the cover, you would have probably liked that! I'll recheck again tomorrow and if they still have it in i'll buy it for you and offer it or something :)

Cml. I dunno if mine are old enough though :(
I might be an idiot, but I don't see a link to your list?

Ugh! Omg... there was an old Microprose game today i saw... helicopter on the cover, you would have probably liked that! I'll recheck again tomorrow and if they still have it in i'll buy it for you and offer it or something
Heh, might be Gunship which another guy on a different board is offering me. Can't say those style of games are tops on my want list. ;) I collect a lot of different genres, but more into RPGs, adventure, action etc.

[quote name='secretvampire']Yeah, the only couple that really fit my criteria (older) are ones I already have...AvP and Icewind Dale 2. Thanks though.[/quote]

Age of Empires 2 old enough? :p

Don't know if this is something you're looking for, but let me know... Not my actual photo. Only one I could find on the net. But mine is complete just like that one.

53a7_1.JPG

I've got some old (early and pre-Win) computer stuff. Gotta check what else, but noticed I have at least Police Quest 3 The Kindred (1991 MS-Dos/Tandy) - boxed, floppies, manual, Police manual, Hintbook w/ Adventure Window (red screen to see answers). $5 before shipping for that one.

bread's done
Back