WTB: Classic NES (gba) titles; cart only OK

theq87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I've caught the collecting bug, and need your unwanted (cart only is fine) copy of:

NES Classic (GBA):

Dr. Mario
Bomberman
Donkey Kong
Excitebike
Ice Climber
Pac Man

To round things out. We can negotiate price, but let me know what you're looking for to start things out.

Thanks!

Here's my flawless Ebay record (60 positive), and note that if you have good feedback I'll probably be willing to send first...don't see why I wouldn't be, anyway.

^gonna leave that there for when this becomes a tradelist again^

I really dont have anything to trade right now, or anything that I want to let go, but Halo 2 znd Metal gear Acid. Would you be willing to sell these?

Visc: That's a great offer, but I just don't think I'd ever play it.

Swishahouse: Just looking to trade for now, and unfortunately I already have Halo 2, and I don't own a PSP. Thanks.

[quote name='theq87']Visc: That's a great offer, but I just don't think I'd ever play it.
[/QUOTE]

damn Murphey's Law kicking me in the teeth again... well at least I know my offer was good :)

I am interested in both DDS titles! What are you looking for? PM me any details. If the price is right, I may take them off your hands.

bump. Not sure how to edit the thread title, but I'm not after the DVDs anymore.

edit: Nevermind, changed the thread title. How...unintuitively intuitive!

Circuity City and most of those NES Classics you want for $5 or less. I have a few of the harder to find ones (Zelda, DK, maybe SMB). I'll be going out on Monday to do a search and finish my collection.

bread's done
Back