WTB : Climat Perfume & Close Combat Trilogy

Feedback
75 (100%)
Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy 2 more gifts for very special people in my life and I was hoping that someone might be able to help me out with them. I know there's no way in heck I'll get these by Christmas but I'd like to have them at the latest by Wednesday...

Climat by Lancome Paris is the first (this would be for my mother.. so naturally it's the MOST important) As for specifics.. well I'm hoping for the ULTRA RARE DISCONTINUED 8 Oz bottle with a black and white box but if I'm unable to acquire that size then I'll settle for others.

Close Combat Trilogy (this would be for my boyfriend) This would contain the first 3 close combat games in one box. The game must (at the very least be complete w/ all the game discs, the cases, the original outer box, and any other materials that came w/ it)

I would prefer that both of these items be new since they are gifts.. the only used items I usually take are dvds, console games, and consoles.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH! MERRY Xmas, HAPPY HONIKA, HAPPY QUANZA, and any other holliday u might be celebrating. ~~~!!!

bread's done
Back